2019 SC Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone recommend any good waiver players? In a massive league so options are pretty thin.

Also Duggan or Barrass in defence this weekend?

Can't really make any recommendations without knowing who's still available.
Good point. I guess any players under $300,000 (outside of the obvious ones) that look ready to take the next step.

I've got number 1 waiver priority. Not sure if I should hold off this week or snag Fisher/Worpel/Newman/Newnes.
I've already got a half decent forwardline/backline with only Lynch(Ri) Petracca, Hurley and Short being dissapointing this week. Only droppable player would be CCurnow

Should I hold my position. Part of me wants to use it on Fisher

Somehow scored the third highest in NSWCROW 's league the week just gone with my shitshow of a draft team.

Took Docherty and NicNat automatically while I had to afk but this lot did me well.

fMUtJR2.png

I play THE MUPPETS this week

Can't remember if toxic , Double the Fist or Kadog
Oh god Crowie, my SC is soooo s**t, thank god I have trying to buy a house or looking for land for a house to distract me. FFS what a s**t start.
WCE better get up over the Giants or its going to be a s**t Footy year all round. Im stomal herpes remember LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god Crowie, my SC is soooo s**t, thank god I have trying to buy a house or looking for land for a house to distract me. FFS what a s**t start.
WCE better get up over the Giants or its going to be a s**t Footy year all round. Im stomal herpes remember LOL
32 up , surely do from here

Currently running with Sauce as Ruck.

He's been dissapointing so far.
Available rucks on the waiver are;

Kruezer, Mumford, Bellchambers, Stanley

Any of these worth a punt? Or stick with Jacobs?

Currently running with Sauce as Ruck.

He's been dissapointing so far.
Available rucks on the waiver are;

Kruezer, Mumford, Bellchambers, Stanley

Any of these worth a punt? Or stick with Jacobs?
Probably Bellchambers. Seems to be a semi-reliable option to average 90 over the past few years.

Parish vs Petrevski-Seton vs McInerney (ruck mins) vs Marsahall (ruck mins while Longer is out) vs Drew vs J Cameron vs Motlop

Tinkering with my forward line and currently have Parish.

Worth holding onto Dusty?

There's a guy in my league who loves him and I reckon I can snag Neale from him.

G'day all. Looking to join a keeper league. If any spots available, I'm keen! I'll even start with stripped bare shell of a club ... Love a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back