Meet Up 2019 Season Meet-up: SPICE MARKET FROM 4.30PM, FRI 20 SEPT...ALL INVITED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
92,886
56,201
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
fu** this ******* weather forecast gone from 1mm and 20% chance of rain to 3-5mm and 80% chance of course in the afternoon/evening.

Srsly will consider staying at LOTI and watching the game there.
 

(Log in to remove this ad.)


Top Bottom