Meet Up 2019 Grand Final Meet-up: Royal Hotel Essendon, @ 1:30, Saturday 28 Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we meeting at a pub before the game? I usually set up at the corner hotel in swan street before any G activity

BYO of course. Im not made of money here.
Bugger that - invite us to a hotel and then make us buy our own drinks, lol

Sounds good. I want to make it but won't know until Thursday or Friday - got my days mixed up on the weekend & it's not next week I'm heading to Melb it's this week; next week I have jury duty starting Thursday and not sure how long that's going for or what's going to happen with it.

Are we meeting at a pub before the game? I usually set up at the corner hotel in swan street before any G activity

I got a room at Mantra Jolimont. Theres either the room or bar downstairs. Thats where ill be anyway, not straying far when its so close to the ground..

Bugger that - invite us to a hotel and then make us buy our own drinks, lol

Sounds good. I want to make it but won't know until Thursday or Friday - got my days mixed up on the weekend & it's not next week I'm heading to Melb it's this week; next week I have jury duty starting Thursday and not sure how long that's going for or what's going to happen with it.

Tell them "guilty" then piss off.

And ive spent $250 on the bloody room!!!! You can be shouting me mini bar if anything..

Tell them "guilty" then p**s off.

And ive spent $250 on the bloody room!!!! You can be shouting me mini bar if anything..

When I got the letter (which was my own fault as I had been thinking about getting 1 for like a week before i received it), I looked at all options to get out of it & couldn't. Got out of the first one I received when I was 18 as I was a student residing in Canberra, not so lucky this time though

At least they pay, so that will be nice

I got a room at Mantra Jolimont. Theres either the room or bar downstairs. Thats where ill be anyway, not straying far when its so close to the ground..
Perfect, best way to go about 5hings not having to deal with public transport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wont be at this one.... but if they go deep.... oh the possibilties. :eek:

needless to say im sure Qantas, Air NZ and United will be jacking the s**t out of LAX - MEL return flights..

But thats a long way off yet... but im just registering interest early...

GO Catters

wont be at this one.... but if they go deep.... oh the possibilties. :eek:

needless to say im sure Qantas, Air NZ and United will be jacking the s**t out of LAX - MEL return flights..

But thats a long way off yet... but im just registering interest early...

GO Catters

You never know

I remember hearing the story last year of 2 mates, Eagles supporters, who flew to Melbourne for the GF - one flew from Perth for approx $2,000 return, the other flew from London for approx $1,200 return

overseas could provide the cheaper fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back