Meet Up 2019 Grand Final Meet-up: Royal Hotel Essendon, @ 1:30, Saturday 28 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he give them apple juice and hope for the best
No idea, but this is the interesting part of the news release:

ASADA has alleged Rioli used a prohibited method to provide a sample for the test.

They got plenty of other sissy food tho- like sliders/mini hamburgers.

Right up Catemps alley
Didn't even realise they had food - not sure I've ever looked at that part of the menu

Spice Market is booked. Told them we'd be there between 4.30pm-5pm.

Ill be there sometime in btwn then, depending on the train i get.
I've just got here and they only have one booking for this time and it's a work function

Omg cats_09 think ive figured out why we didnt have our booking last night.

Because the woman who took it is/was a complete utter bitch.

I just got off the phone with her- (dead beat/droll voice, no niceness whatsoever)- im like can we please book a lounge blah blah give deets "im sorry we dont reserve booths for walk ins at that time". Er- then why did you book it last week and also years previously.

We ended up getting the booking, but srsly thinking about ringing up and complaining about her.

campaigner.

😂 - what an idiot

Love to know when their policy changed or did she just decide that we didn't spend enough last night to warrant somewhere to sit, talk, drink & maybe eat...

Tough s**t. I want a guaranteed seat/couch and you will make this booking.

At the end of the call i added if i could come in earlier than 4.30, to discuss a possible birthday package (is my 40th next year) and check out the lounges/what they offer.

Jesus you should have heard the tone in her voice change.

Cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back