Meet Up 2019 Grand Final Meet-up: Royal Hotel Essendon, @ 1:30, Saturday 28 Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand if this post needs to be moved or something as it's kinda off topic but I did feel it has some relevance due to the regular Geelong meeting spot of LOTI:

Shows how short life can be - sold his business of 39 years and was ready to move onto the next phase of his life, but just 5 weeks after the public notification of the business being sold (13 March) he loses his own life.

Knew Peter pretty well through his work with the Victorian AHA.

Geez he loved the Geelong Football Club. He never missed an opportunity to remind me about 2007 but once we got past that he would talk and talk and talk abut his beLoved Cats. You’ve lost a good one there catters.

Meet up before the game against West Coast at the Peter Burnett Beer Garden of the Lord of the Isles Tavern?

BotsMaster Willo_ cats_09 Doctor Gero @anyone else who wants to tag along.

Last edited:
As long as no one gets themselves to the stage of the Hawfs fan from the train on Monday night - don't expect me to be providing reassurance that all's going to be ok to anyone who drinks too much & needs help getting up off the floor

As long as no one gets themselves to the stage of the Hawfs fan from the train on Monday night - don't expect me to be providing reassurance that all's going to be ok to anyone who drinks too much & needs help getting up off the floor

That kid was a mess. Lucky Daddy was there to help him off the train.
The exit from the toilet put a whole new meaning on the word "vomitorium" for me.

That kid was a mess. Lucky Daddy was there to help him off the train.
The exit from the toilet put a whole new meaning on the word "vomitorium" for me.

The cleaners were going to earn their money on Monday night - put on a mask, get a hose and stand back would have been the best option I believe

Meet up before the game against West Coast at the Peter Burnett Beer Garden of the Lord of the Isles Tavern?

BotsMaster Willo_ cats_09 Doctor Gero @anyone else who wants to tag along.
Can't make this one unfortunately due to the following reasons:
It's too far to travel by train
Late start so I wouldn't get home until midnight
Have to work on Monday which isn't good by Gary Lyon standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't make this one unfortunately due to the following reasons:
It's too far to travel by train
Late start so I wouldn't get home until midnight
Have to work on Monday which isn't good by Gary Lyon standards.

Soft as butter mate.:cool:

Thinking of skipping this week's pre-match - busy with studies and means I can spend an extra couple of hours hitting the books before the game especially as I doubt I'll do much once home

At this stage I genuinely don't know - got a week long class trip starting Monday, we are meeting at like 7 or 7:30am and still doing the required work for it. Not sure if I can afford the 8 or 9 hours out of my day on Sunday to get to the game; even if I came up just for the game it would still be like 5 to 6 hours just because of the trains before & after.

I'll know more later in the week if I'm able to make it or not

Who is heading to the Essendon game this Sunday?

Catching up with some friends that I studied with some 25 years ago.
So I will not be catching up with the usual mob this weekend. Sorry.

Who is heading to the Norf V Cats game this Sunday?

BotsMaster cats_09

I will probably go to the Hof Downtown.
Address: 737 Bourke Street, Docklands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back