Preview 2019 Season Opener v Hawthorn Pre-game Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hawthorn at AO....what a great game to start the year.
First 3 games all against seasoned teams used to success.
We look super fit and have only a couple injuries - Brown & Gooch.
Engine room looks fit and ready to roll.
Lock away the early wins ...then top 4 opens right up with our favorable draw.
More than anything we look to have our running game going and will be a very attractive team to watch :)

Prepare for some serious entertainment....the Crows will be VERY hard to beat this year.

Compared to R23 2018 this is what I want to see:

Out: Brown (injured), Gallucci (fitness), McGovern (traded), Ellis-Yolmen, Himmelberg, Mackay, Otten, Douglas
In: Sloane, Walker, B. Crouch, Smith, Talia, Doedee, Jones, Murphy

Check out those ins :eek:

Simmo28

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2014
Sydney, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide

Out: Brown (injured), Gallucci (fitness), McGovern (traded), Ellis-Yolmen, Himmelberg, Mackay, Otten, Douglas

Geez when you put it that way I am going to put $100 on the crows winning the flag!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no excuses for this game, we are primed and just have to win.

I suspect we will and win well.

We’ve got to break this s**t of losing to them on our home ground.

Not only that, but Hawks are coming off a 0-2 preseason and seeing their main midfielder is out of the season, they're vulnerable right now.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not only that, but Hawks are coming off a 0-2 preseason and seeing their main midfielder is out of the season, they're vulnerable right now.

And we won't have to face the prospect of Wingard deriving excitement from playing here at AO again. No excuses, it must be a statement.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
I'm looking forward to pjcrows calling out the meltz when there aren't really any melts :p

Looking forward to this so much. We look fit, we look drilled, we've rung some changes off field and we look hungry. Some key players in Smith and Crouch back on board.

Time for the Empire to strike back

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s

Douglas out...I think Dougy could become a bigger whipping boy than DMAC this year.

PasswordisTaco

Team Captain
Jan 31, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
I'm predicting a repeat of our 2017 win against GWS. We are fit and hungry in an 8-10 goal win, time to make a ******* statement.

Douglas out...I think Dougy could become a bigger whipping boy than DMAC this year.

Nah, Dmac is in a special spot with being a whipping boy being a long term underperforming player. Dougy is just a player who has come to the end of the road.

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Shiels? In or out?

If the AFL are serious then he gets a week. But Mumford showed us the AFL are weak as piss
If he’s cited at all he’ll get off with a pissant fine. When it comes to star players and entitled clubs the AFL is indeed a cheating scum organization.

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Nah, Dmac is in a special spot with being a whipping boy being a long term underperforming player. Dougy is just a player who has come to the end of the road.
It’s taken me awhile to realise Dougy has come to an end; probably because I didn’t want to believe it, but he looked S L O W two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back