Preview 2019 Season Opener v Hawthorn Pre-game Hype Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why oh why do you blokes keep biting on the bait this troll dangles before you?
He sets the agenda and you follow sheeplike and the board becomes a never-ending bullshit fest. I don't read his posts, but I have to wade through the constant replies to his nonsense. The Mods obviously find him entertaining. Should have been blacklisted years ago.

He sets the agenda and you follow sheeplike and the board becomes a never-ending bullshit fest. I don't read his posts, but I have to wade through the constant replies to his nonsense. The Mods obviously find him entertaining. Should have been blacklisted years ago.
I like to strike up a conversation with him once ever month or so. It's good practice for dealing with my 15 month old daughter when she's in a tantrum.

Although to be fair to her, she's figured out the basic concept of action and re-action now. So its not really a fair comparison anymore!

I like to strike up a conversation with him once ever month or so. It's good practice for dealing with my 15 month old daughter when she's in a tantrum.

Although to be fair to her, she's figured out the basic concept of action and re-action now. So its not really a fair comparison anymore!
Then strike up a convo with me I dont take things seriously at all for obvious reasons

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

2/2
7/2
9/5
9/5? Heck, Port were 11/4, I think we should aim higher than that :D

Seriously, I suppose that'd be OK. But I'd want at least 6 out of the last 8 in that scenario, and/or be 10/5 at least.

I admit that's "expecting" as much as any fan could, but heck, let's hope.

Edit: just saw BunjiMC's post re ladder position. Yeah, I think I want more than 9/5.

9/5? Heck, Port were 11/4, I think we should aim higher than that :D

Seriously, I suppose that'd be OK. But I'd want at least 6 out of the last 8 in that scenario, and/or be 10/5 at least.

I admit that's "expecting" as much as any fan could, but heck, let's hope.

Edit: just saw BunjiMC's post re ladder position. Yeah, I think I want more than 9/5.
9/5 was the minimum I felt might occur.

I can see 11/3

I’m glad someone sees it.

I find it extraordinary that even our most respected posters fall into the trap.

This poster has been driving opposition boards to distraction over the past few years and has only turned to this board in recent times.

Possibly the most expert of all trolls I’ve ever witnessed.

I’m glad someone sees it.

I find it extraordinary that even our most respected posters fall into the trap.

This poster has been driving opposition boards to distraction over the past few years and has only turned to this board in recent times.

Possibly the most expert of all trolls I’ve ever witnessed.

Ignore function. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really do think this 1st game is vital for our supporters and players to believe again. That we are good, that we are contenders, it'll brung confidence to everyone inside and outside the club if we beat a team who has been a bogey side for over a decade on a ground we've never beaten them at.

I really do think this 1st game is vital for our supporters and players to believe again. That we are good, that we are contenders, it'll brung confidence to everyone inside and outside the club if we beat a team who has been a bogey side for over a decade on a ground we've never beaten them at.
Hawks are indeed our bogey side, not only from a team perspective, but also an umpiring perspective! Having said that, this will be a great chance for the team to show us how far they have improved over the preseason.
Potentially a great day if we can have a win and the AFLW Crows end up playing and winning also!

Looking forward to the selection melts in 7 days time.
I’ve actually come to grips with whatever happens now. I assume Dougie will play, not thrilled about it, but he’s not a bad player and has the experience. Same with Hartigan, although I think that would be unfair to Keath who should have won the spot on merit. And ROB didn’t do enough to supplant Sauce, so I’m over that now.

Hugh Greenwood and Chayce Jones I would love in the team for round 1, but could easily be squeezed.

And I feel for Murphy, because I think he made every post a winner. But in a full strength side he’s always gonna struggle to make it.

After watching StK vs WB on the weekend I had the startling realisation that these are all GOOD problems to have! And bitching about it is like complaining that your wallet is too full!

EDIT: But if they pick DMAC I will LOSE MY FLIPPIN MIND!!!!

I’ve actually come to grips with whatever happens now. I assume Dougie will play, not thrilled about it, but he’s not a bad player and has the experience. Same with Hartigan, although I think that would be unfair to Keath who should have won the spot on merit. And ROB didn’t do enough to supplant Sauce, so I’m over that now.

Hugh Greenwood and Chayce Jones I would love in the team for round 1, but could easily be squeezed.

And I feel for Murphy, because I think he made every post a winner. But in a full strength side he’s always gonna struggle to make it.

After watching StK vs WB on the weekend I had the startling realisation that these are all GOOD problems to have! And bitching about it is like complaining that your wallet is too full!

EDIT: But if they pick DMAC I will LOSE MY FLIPPIN MIND!!!!

is not they its Pyke, he makes the final call

No, but there are only 3 things that are certain in this life... Death, Taxes and a Surprise DMAC selection by the AFC
Bran Nue Mackae had a “solid” performance in the trial match against Norwood last week.

He has pulled up well and is now off the injury list.

We will need run and carry against the Hawks.

It’s Happening ;):p:rolleyes::eek:o_O!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back