Knight Walker Lynch
Atkins Crouch Gibbs
Smith Keath Milera
Doedee Talia Laird
Jacobs
Crouch
Sloane
Inter Murphy Greenwood Ellis-Yolmen Kelly

"Adelaide midfielder Paul Seedsman will miss the opening game of the season after having surgery to repair a fractured finger on Friday."

You know what this means. I don't even have to say it. You know what will happen.
Nah I rekon

Kelly, Talia, Laird
Milera, Keath, Smith
Atkins, Gibbs, Sloane
Greenwood, Tex, Lynch
Betts, JJ, Fog
Jacobs, MCrouch, Bcrouch

Jones, Knight, Douglas, Gooch

Nah I rekon

Kelly, Talia, Laird
Milera, Keath, Smith
Atkins, Gibbs, Sloane
Greenwood, Tex, Lynch
Betts, JJ, Fog
Jacobs, MCrouch, Bcrouch

That starting forward six gives me chills - it’s waaaaaay too slow.

From that XXII, I’d play Murphy ahead of Fogarty. We need plenty of pace and defensive pressure in the front half.

Nah I rekon

Kelly, Talia, Laird
Milera, Keath, Smith
Atkins, Gibbs, Sloane
Greenwood, Tex, Lynch
Betts, JJ, Fog
Jacobs, MCrouch, Bcrouch

Ah - just realised you’ve left Doedee out too. Reckon he’d replace Gooch in that lineup given the question marks over Jordan’s fitness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s your ritual like? Have some after work dinner and beer. 1 hour pre-game nap? :)

In my younger years it would be easy...cut out of the bars at 1am, grab some food and enjoy. ;)

Now that I am an old man, these damn afternoon games are killers. You got it pretty much right, will eat dinner spend some time with little AC, get him to bed and take a little nap until about 1:15 am.

The only good news about the early part of the season is that I can then sleep in a bit....the problem is in a few weeks when that damn boy has early morning tee times.

I think we should beware the hawks..they have a pretty good record against us in recent seasons and have come here and won when not expected to. If we really are over the camp and back up and running we should have too much for them but if we are even slightly complacent or off our game it could be a bad night.

We are winning, don't worry

We are winning, don't worry
I'm actually in agreeance with the post you quoted.

We have never beaten them here, and we now have 2 crucial best 22 players missing. Quite often it's the Hawthorn smalls that have got us, and Brown not being there makes that even more pronounced.

I think we should beware the hawks..they have a pretty good record against us in recent seasons and have come here and won when not expected to. If we really are over the camp and back up and running we should have too much for them but if we are even slightly complacent or off our game it could be a bad night.

Hawks are a perfect benchmark to play round one

Dangerous team and lets us test our Hawk-like possession game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back