Podcast 2019 Season Review (Richmond Tiger Talk)

nick1408

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2010
Why?
AFL Club
Richmond
I know the Richmond TT guys are not on here as often anymore but their latest episode reviewing the 2019 season was fantastic. I really liked what they had to say about Ross Lyon and their judgement of the potential board appointments was fairly astute.

Really worth a listen if you have a spare half an hour.

(p.s. I am not Nick from the podcast. I have been accused of this a few times but I cannot speak so eloquently without swearing like Tiger71 )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wacky Tiger

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2004
Country SA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Sturt, Rockets
I know the Richmond TT guys are not on here as often anymore but their latest episode reviewing the 2019 season was fantastic. I really liked what they had to say about Ross Lyon and their judgement of the potential board appointments was fairly astute.

(p.s. I am not Nick from the podcast. I have been accused of this a few times but I cannot speak so eloquently without swearing like Tiger71 )
Hi Nick, loved your podcast ;)

Fraser67

πŸ†
Oct 6, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
United, KV Mechelen

i had a listen yesterday and a few good chuckles along the way. definitely worth giving it a shot

rmcq

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Really enjoyed this podcast, I knew something was up when the old intro music started playing. Almost as if we’d never won in 2017...

I thought they did a great job keeping it straight, I imagine there must have been a few takes and edits.

”You know I’m not a fan of Ross Lyon’s overly defensive game plan”... Gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolut Tigers

Senior List
Sep 29, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I really loved this dystopian podcast. It certainly made me appreciate the fine line between success and failure. Does that mean we weren't as far from winning a flag in years gone past e.g 1995 made a prelim and maybe if Northey stayed things might have been different

JAKLAUGHING

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nov 20, 2008
Tokyo
AFL Club
Richmond
Nice some episodes to listen to whilst their is no footy...good stuff! :thumbsu: :heart:πŸ‘

Top Bottom