2019 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Barny had a couple out due to Injury which may have impacted the score, but Thurgoona are a well oiled machine and look odds on to grab another flag.

Any talk on 2020 lads? Teams will be trying to catch that Top 5.
I will be interested to see how Wagunyah, Rutherglen and Wodonga Saints travel during the off season...
With conversations around the Upper Murray will clubs in the TDFL try offering a bit of money to young blokes to fill their lists.

Any talk on 2020 lads? Teams will be trying to catch that Top 5.
I will be interested to see how Wagunyah, Rutherglen and Wodonga Saints travel during the off season...
With conversations around the Upper Murray will clubs in the TDFL try offering a bit of money to young blokes to fill their lists.
I’m tipping the Upper Murray will go on for another year.
A Few Reserves Players May filter in to town from the 3 Clubs that actually have Reserves.
I have heard whispers of One UMFNL Reserves Coach already taking up a position at a TDFL Club

One thing that worries me about the Upper Murray league if clubs decide to keep the current competition alive is that with all the talk about its future it is quite possible that players may start looking for new clubs and next year clubs could end up being very very thin.
I seriously believe it’s now or never to merge.

Last edited:
I think it will be very thin already.
I hope that it doesn't the local talent in the area, a lot which play currently in Tallangatta thirds.
Hopefully they continue on to play Senior and Reserves football at TDFL level.

I think it will be very thin already.
I hope that it doesn't the local talent in the area, a lot which play currently in Tallangatta thirds.
Hopefully they continue on to play Senior and Reserves football at TDFL level.
Story in Weekly Times that sides in Upper Murray have decided to carry on all except Bullioh who abstained from voting
as they said they will be applying to join Tallangatta league

Time to get some talk going...

My tips...
Thurgoona by 40
Kiewa 9
Tallangatta 40
Yackandandah 60
Mitta 30
Rutherglen 15

Has anyone got any Barton tips
My tip still Whitehead but will be tight what’s everyone’s thoughts

Dederang have a couple of ex players set to be announced in coaching roles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barny with a big win over Kiewa.
Chiltern knocking off Thurgoona really opening up the top four...
Are Chiltern now the flag favourites? Thurgoona 2 loses in 3 weeks. On a day where conditions should have suited them on there ground they looked old and slow. They obviously have no one capable of stopping Whitehead so to me it doesn’t look good for Thurgoona over at Sandy Creek

Did Thurgoona have anyone out?
Last time they played, Hayden played on whithead and gave him a bath.
Chiltern have to be flag favourites now, playing good footy and look the goods. Reckon Chiltern & Barny could be a chance in the GF. Would be great to see

Chiltern vs Barnawartha will be a huge game next weekend in the Qualifying Final
Tallangatta vs Kiewa another big one.

I think i'll tip Chiltern and Kiewa

Congratulations to Scott Spencer.
To be fair I’ve never seen him play or know much about him. Bloke must be a gun. Unbelievable that he has only been playing for a few years now

Chiltern vs Barnawartha will be a huge game next weekend in the Qualifying Final
Tallangatta vs Kiewa another big one.

I think i'll tip Chiltern and Kiewa
Yeah I think Kiewa will win comfortably. Chiltern will win in a tight one but only if Whitehead kicks 5 or more. If Barny stop him then I think they could win. Should be a cracker

Obviously the Wodonga Saints have had a terrible day today based on the Social Media posts. Anyone know what’s happened?

Looking forward to another big weekend at Sandy Creek, Thurgoona with the benefit of a week off should just win,
Barny look like they might have a few sore bodies after Saturday, Chiltern should win easy but will need a lift from a few lesser likes and can’t leave it to the same few all the time. The Whitehead Thompson battle should be a beauty and be worth every cent of the entry fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back