Preview 2019 Semi Final v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gotta be warmed up apple juice, what else.
There's plenty of options. I like the name of some of the additives you can buy online

Plenty of these going around mine sites, we caught a guy with a fake member where I work not long ago. Fair to say a footy player might end up partying with the odd cashed up miner out west and learn a few of the standard tricks

A simple question to the board

Under Scott is the team capable of kicking 4 goals in the first qtr v eagles?

If we move the ball quickly and lower our eyes and hit up targets inside 50, yes we are. If we continue with the slow ball movement and bombs to the top of the square, not a hope in hell.

Must be a few people betting on us, we were $2.15 outsiders at the start of the week, now $1.85 favourites.

Seems punters have more faith that our own supporters!

They knew the Willie thing yesterday ... and as soon as it was announced ... the odds changed.. thats insider trading right there...

If we move the ball quickly and lower our eyes and hit up targets inside 50, yes we are. If we continue with the slow ball movement and bombs to the top of the square, not a hope in hell.
This is our last chance, all the waffle about being in the window has gone past me.

Did you see the game earlier in the year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They knew the Willie thing yesterday ... and as soon as it was announced ... the odds changed.. thats insider trading right there...
You’re probably right, not sure Rioli is much of a loss though, petruccelle has some serious pace which will be handy on the g.

I personally don’t see that change effecting the outcome.

What is wrong with you people? Got my dinner set up in the Study to read the melts.

Have had to go with the Pommy public backlash against Smith's post game antics.

Guthrie is just too popular.

Yes. . no fumbles , smooth transition , kick straight ..we could kick 6 or 7...
but will we.
I cant remember the last time we played well when the pressure was on us.
I cant remember the last time we played in a way that left the other side rattled..
We have too many players now that have no positive finals to reference.. and we are playing last year premier who knows we start poorly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back