Preview 2019 Semi Final v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderson will play. Nothing surer. West Coast’s talls justify it.

Let’s stop with Constable. They’re not going to throw him the cherry at this point. They’ll go with Parsons and Scooter.

Yep, Kennedy, Darling, Waterman, potentially Allen, and Naitanui/Hickey resting forward.

Our MC must be licking their lips that we can legitimately play half a dozen KPDs and get away with it.

In: Stanley Henderson Guthrie, Constable/Parsons/S Selwood
Out: Duncan, Rohan, Sav, Kolo

So many big names letting us down could make a case for 6 or 7 players out

Bews Blicavs Henderson
Stewart Taylor Henry
J Selwood Constable C Guthrie
Dalhaus Ratagolea Ablett
Miers Hawkins Stanley
Smith Dangerfield Kelly
Parfitt Narkle
Menegola Touhy

In : Stanley Constable Guthrie Smith Henderson
Out : Kolo Atkins Duncan Rohan O'Connor

You could actually

Let’s stop with Constable. They’re not going to throw him the cherry at this point. They’ll go with Parsons and Scooter.

Who would have thought Scott may be the better Selwood at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bews Blicavs Henderson
Stewart Taylor Henry
J Selwood Constable C Guthrie
Dalhaus Ratagolea Ablett
Miers Hawkins Stanley
Smith Dangerfield Kelly
Parfitt Narkle
Menegola Touhy

In : Stanley Constable Guthrie Smith Henderson
Out : Kolo Atkins Duncan Rohan O'Connor

MASSIVE LOL if they go from 0 ruckman to 2 ruckman. Would show that the MC admit they have absolutely no *ing clue what they’re doing

Not going to happen but this is what I'd like to see
Out. Rohan (omited ), Bews (Omited ) Duncan inj
In Stanley, Guthrie, Constable.

Dangerfield to rest forward and then Constable can take his spot in the middle, as we need to win the middle and Constable is young and just give him a chance to show what he can do on the big stage.

Not sure what I am hoping for this game.... A win to stay in the finals, or a loss so the club management HAS to look at the coaching set up (not that I am confident that Cook and co will do anything as it will make Cook's review last year look like a massive failure).

A few people dropping Atkins. Am I in the minority who though he was far from our worst last night?

I thought he was terrible. Fumbled and took far too long to dispose of the ball. Was very clear that he Got caught out by the intensity of finals football. Others might have seen differently?

The one thing I want to see this week - a siege mentality. I don’t want interviews, I don’t want commentary.

I don’t even want to hear from the cats until they play.

If the club is obligated to do media interviews, then send out Rowan or Duncan or someone who is unlikely to play the next game.

The rest of them should bunker down and get to work. Let their actions speak for themselves.

I thought he was terrible. Fumbled and took far too long to dispose of the ball. Was very clear that he Got caught out by the intensity of finals football. Others might have seen differently?
I saw that he actually was injected into the midfield, got first hands to the ball and harassed their players. He had real intent. Execution not so flash. I didn’t mind him. He tried pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back