Preview 2019 Semi Final v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the difference between Hardwick, Buckley and Scott??? Hardwick and Buckley sucked at first, but learnt from their mistakes.. Scott just keeps doing the same crap over and over..

Hardwick and Buckley were not scared to surround themselves with new people with fresh ideas. Never hear 1 of Chris Scott's assistants being thrown up as a senior coach for another club. He just wants to be the dictator.

Only 4 cats touched the footy more than Atkins. His ball use aside in his first final, he isn’t getting dropped
I would be stunned if Atkins was dropped. Stanley & Guthrie in for Duncan & Rohan.

Consistently through the year changes have been kept to a minimum, shouldn't change that now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick and Buckley were not scared to surround themselves with new people with fresh ideas. Never hear 1 of Chris Scott's assistants being thrown up as a senior coach for another club. He just wants to be the dictator.
Knights has spoken about his desire to be a senior coach again

In previous seasons there's been questions about Lappin as a potential senior coach

Maybe some of the assistant coaches don't want to be senior coaches which is why their names aren't thrown up in senior coach discussions - but not sure that can be put down on Scott

And as for Scott wanting to be "the dictator" - WTF?

It's been spoken about plenty of times during the past couple of seasons the role & impact of the assistant coaches have had on decisions and changes etc. I remember after one match earlier this season that they spoke about how with the changes to rules around when runners can go on the ground has meant that the coaches can have more in-depth discussions around matchups, in game changes etc then previously

I have pulled out my big gun by changing my avatar to my favourite Geelong player ever - Doug Wade. I had some dealings with him about 20 years ago and he was/is an absolutely delightful man.

We have had some brilliant players in my time, but Wadey is still number one for me.

Is Wade your good luck charm?

We should all change our avatars to our favourite player as our Talismans

Knights has spoken about his desire to be a senior coach again

In previous seasons there's been questions about Lappin as a potential senior coach

Maybe some of the assistant coaches don't want to be senior coaches which is why their names aren't thrown up in senior coach discussions - but not sure that can be put down on Scott

And as for Scott wanting to be "the dictator" - WTF?

It's been spoken about plenty of times during the past couple of seasons the role & impact of the assistant coaches have had on decisions and changes etc. I remember after one match earlier this season that they spoke about how with the changes to rules around when runners can go on the ground has meant that the coaches can have more in-depth discussions around matchups, in game changes etc then previously

Scott doesn't want to surround himself with potentially better people than him. He would never allow the Ratten situation to happen like it did at St Kilda.

7 News showed part of the Eagles talk to media and the Eagles official who spoke confirmed that the substance Rioli provided to the official wasn't urine

He never said was substance was provided though - did he use a yellow cordial or something? I've heard of athletes using another individual urine, but what other substance would one try to substitute it with?

7 News showed part of the Eagles talk to media and the Eagles official who spoke confirmed that the substance Rioli provided to the official wasn't urine

He never said was substance was provided though - did he use a yellow cordial or something? I've heard of athletes using another individual urine, but what other substance would one try to substitute it with?
Water with some yellow food colouring?

fu**. If there's one thing worse than testing positive, it's trying to game the system. Hes screwed for the next few years.
as long as he's out tomorrow..
the rest can be sorted out later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back