Preview 2019 Semi Final v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can this "our best is good enough" s**t stop coming out from our players and coaches... It's starting to get a Scientology vibe inside the club. Let the results do the talking FFS.
Wow, Scientology.
We've become the Cruise team
Phrases like best is good enough mean nothing and I'm sure they know that
Is annoying they keep peddling the same rot though

Montagna pretty cluey I think. We start slow because our mindset is to be slow and cautious as per our game plan. We don’t have an aggressive approach, so we don’t start well in finals. It’s a mindset!
Must change this! Bring the intent and look to move it more quickly. Slow ball movement just plays into eagles hands!
Over to you C. Scott 3-10 man!

Terry Wallace outraged the sample was taken in Round 23 and they find out as they are literally boarding the plane.
Tough t***ies, the thorough testing investigation and consulting legal eagles, not EC eagles takes time.
Do you reckon they knew it was on or not? Surely they spoke to Willie when he was sprung.

Oops, no pun intended. haha

I thought they'd bring in Cameron. He's more of an x-factor
Not sure who we run with Petrucelle though??
Really glad Rioli not playing. He's been in great form and is a steady head at finals time for them.
Petrucelle gonna cause problems if he has space. We don’t have anyone that can match his pace!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Rohan pinged his hammy last week.

Looked like he grabbed high up at 'the spot'.

Meh.
Rohan had his thigh + knee heavily strapped at training + was doing very light training.

I thought it was just a urine test. Montagna was just on AFL Tonight to explain the process of the urine test, but no mention of a blood test.

I'm baffled that if the pants are down around the ankles + the top lifted to the chest, + there is someone watching you, how do you swap a test?
UDS are not typically that invasive. It's not conducted under a spotlight in the raw. There are perameters on each specific test that send off red flags, for example, temperature and creatine levels that would indicate either the test has been diluted, or wasn't taken from the body at that time.

I work in AoD and I've seen plenty of bizzare things occur in UDS'. I've known people who've purchased clean urine (you read that correctly) and used it in tests and it's come back positive. I've also known people to be panicked at the path lab because they've used recently, but test neg.
Keep in mind, I'm talking about illicit here, not PED's (I know they're not mutually exclusive), so testing perameters may be different, but the process is typically the same.

I thought it was just a urine test. Montagna was just on AFL Tonight to explain the process of the urine test, but no mention of a blood test.

I'm baffled that if the pants are down around the ankles + the top lifted to the chest, + there is someone watching you, how do you swap a test?

I mean thats pretty impossible to fudge isnt it . The story with this will be ongoing..

It made me think .. how is done for female athletes... gees too bad if you're a bit quiet and retiring ...?

Going to have my melt why is BUZZA not in the side? He plays like Royce Hart, would take mark of the day and a big barrels from 60 shattered will not sleep tonight now

Wow, Scientology.
We've become the Cruise team
Phrases like best is good enough mean nothing and I'm sure they know that
Is annoying they keep peddling the same rot though
Chris Scott is Ron Hubbard - unfortunately we will never know if what the players are saying in public are what they are actually thinking regarding our game plan/coaching strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back