Preview 2019 Semi Final v West Coast

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple question to the board

Under Scott is the team capable of kicking 4 goals in the first qtr v eagles?
Scott isn't playing, but I saw Hawkins last week, a 250 game dual premiership player, miss a reasonable shot from 25 out in the first quarter. If Hawkins, Ablett, Selwood and others play like they did last week the answer is no.

Stanley and Guthrie in, good decision. A loss and it will be a failure of a season, a win and there is some redemption from last week's performance...and hope.

All are now really ramping up on our playing style .... there is no middle ground... if we play the way we have been playing we lose... so eithereveryone else is wrong or CS is...

at what happens if we lose... just what is going to happen at the clubs when the put the wooden stake in to the heart of any of the last true believers left.

Adelaide seem to be a club in denial since their grand final and two years later ..meltdown and clean out. we are to 3 years now and counting...

Chris Scott is Ron Hubbard - unfortunately we will never know if what the players are saying in public are what they are actually thinking regarding our game plan/coaching strategy.

You're suggesting Scott's taken a leaf out of Hubbards mind cintrol book? Haha!
After all these years does wheeld extraordinary power at the GFC.

While i applaud the idea of getting round the team, unfortunately we have a coach who drains the life and energy from the club
I'm replying to the coach aspect here and would possibly suggest this should be in a non GFC football thread.

Many of his (Scott) decisions leave me scratching my head. If he was the only culprit he would be gone, might be that we need a clean out from the top down.

The MC isn't taking any responsibility for the choices.?

Myself, I don't think we have what it takes to win but extremely happy to be proven wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Scientology.
We've become the Cruise team
Phrases like best is good enough mean nothing and I'm sure they know that
Is annoying they keep peddling the same rot though
"Tom Stewart Declares Best Isn't Good Enough in Surprising Pre-Match Rally Call"

That was the headline I was looking for as well.

It appears most of our fans have given up and are happy with straight sets. Its a long off season -
While i applaud the idea of getting round the team, unfortunately we have a coach who drains the life and energy from the club

You will have plenty of time over the offseason to dwell on Scott.

The non urine factor is interesting, as a kid riding racehorses, we were encouraged (read told or else) to take ford pills and other substitutions to get rid of excess water.

Willie has had weight issues b4, it could be along those lines.

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back