2019 Sleeperbowl Dynasty League Discussion

IDP Scoring format

• As is, Sack=4, TFL=2, QB Hit=1 (Sack total 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sack= 3, TFL=1, QB Hit= 1 (Sack total 5)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sack= 4, no TFL, no QB Hit (Sack total 4)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

See what happens when I put Devante on the field Helfarch

Losing both Ridley and Evans the week before playoffs has ****ed me.

I’ll have to play one of Parker or Slayton, I know whichever one I pick will stink it up and the other will catch fire.... Like what happened this week.

Think I can nearly claim victory with the injury to Cook.
Nice to have a 200+ point game in the semi

WTF, I go into a meeting 99% chance winning projected scores are 205 vs 150. I come out and it’s coming down to Leonard v Houston for the W :mad:

EDIT: it still says 99% chance for the Win. That algorithm is messed up

balmainforever has one GF spot locked up with a monster score in his semi final.

The other comes down to 0.5pts + Justin Houston vs Darius Leonard. Looks like I need Leonard to either pick up an injury or for Justin Houston to rack up some sacks/TFLs/FFs
Darius has thrown in the odd stinker. I’m not super confident.

Stupid ******* team selection. Could have scored 50 more points than I did in the end

Anyway, congrats Orasia Fantazio
Pretty unlucky mate I was tossing up between Parker, Pascal, Singletary and Slayton for that flex spot. If I picked anyone else other than Parker I would’ve lost. My selections had been s**t recently so unfortunately for you was due to make a right call

Projected score has it pretty tight balmainforever

I’m scared of Lamar if the Browns could decide they give a * this week that would be great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the season guys I'm getting good at winning these inaugural season 'ships.

See you all next year

Back