2019 Sleeperbowl Dynasty League Discussion

IDP Scoring format

• As is, Sack=4, TFL=2, QB Hit=1 (Sack total 7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sack= 3, TFL=1, QB Hit= 1 (Sack total 5)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sack= 4, no TFL, no QB Hit (Sack total 4)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like most things about the sleeper layout. But if I had one whinge it would be it makes people pay too much attention to projections rather than using any skill yourself to pick your starting lineup. I wanted to start Singletary over Ty Johnson this week but the projections got me, when I had Singletary on field it said I had a 44% chance of winning, when I had Johnson it said 51%. It’s a headfu**!
May as well ignore the projections on sleeper, they are not great, up there with Yahoo rankings for shitness. I am 3-1 in matchups with a sub 30% chance. All the sites can't project IDP for s**t. Show me an expert that is actually good at IDP and I will show you an undefeated team. Guys that I have found that are good at the talent side and or the scheme breakdown tend to suck at actually providing actionable information.

But I had my start/sit based on the top 20 most accurate experts this season. Whachugonnado? They also had Ty Johnson and James White over Montgomery which may bite me in the ass in a money league if the Pitt D doesn't score over 10 points.

Was sure I benched Stafford last night when the news about his back popped up on my phone 🤔

Whoopsy daisy.

FFS I left him on the field for a big game in beta too.

Budda Baker is my most reliable scorer apart from CMC, good for double digit tackles every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back