Meet Up 2019 Social Club Christmas Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there any insights from the night ? I couldn’t get there
Tim English is very tall. Caleb Daniel is very short

Dunks is an absolute ripper and I didn't get to meet the Bont.

We have a really good list this year. A lot of big boys

Cody Weightnan is a great kid

Trenners has a crushing handshake

No sign of Bevo...perhaps Purple finally got him sacked

Danny McGinlay arseholed for Seb Costello...hmmmm

Burritos were back...we demanded them, the club listened

Night was run a lot better and players were out for a long time, much longer than normal, with plenty of staff to take photos for you

Caught up with Jaxie and Draft Pick again, didn't catch up with MD

Thats all folks

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hadn't been for a few years but thought it was much better set up. In saying that, I would have liked it if a player or two from each group spoke a few words to the crowd.

Thought Seb Costello did a good job....even if he is an Essendon supporter.

I hadn't been for a few years but thought it was much better set up. In saying that, I would have liked it if a player or two from each group spoke a few words to the crowd.

Thought Seb Costello did a good job....even if he is an Essendon supporter.
But, but he said we and us a lot and called yes the greatest team....you mean he's not a dog's fan?

I did laugh when he asked how many people are signed up for next year....it was the social club function - no ticket if not a member....(maybe a few ring ins but 97% would be already signed up)

Was there any insights from the night ? I couldn’t get there

Spoke with Zaine Cordy. Happy Keath is here and competition for spots is good. He said he was trying to centre the ball when he kicked the first goal from the boundary in the GF. I think he was having me on. Did say he meant the tackle on Mills probably his best ever.

One interesting take from Ameet Bains was how keen they are to take on GWS in Canberra after we were beaten by some "fair and unfair" tactics in the finals.

Not to lose focus on the season the club and players are like a lot supporters keen to beat this mob for the mugging they gave us plus they will be one our challengers for a top 4 spot.

But, but he said we and us a lot and called yes the greatest team....you mean he's not a dog's fan?

I did laugh when he asked how many people are signed up for next year....it was the social club function - no ticket if not a member....(maybe a few ring ins but 97% would be already signed up)

It's based on 2019 members though, so could be folks who were members this year but haven't renewed yet, but does seem an odd question nonetheless.

Tim English is very tall. Caleb Daniel is very short

Dunks is an absolute ripper and I didn't get to meet the Bont.

We have a really good list this year. A lot of big boys

Cody Weightnan is a great kid

Trenners has a crushing handshake

No sign of Bevo...perhaps Purple finally got him sacked

Danny McGinlay arseholed for Seb Costello...hmmmm

Burritos were back...we demanded them, the club listened

Night was run a lot better and players were out for a long time, much longer than normal, with plenty of staff to take photos for you

Caught up with Jaxie and Draft Pick again, didn't catch up with MD

Thats all folks

Had stomach surgery so was unable to attend this year.

Happy to meet anyone that wants to have an intelligent conversation or have a little rant at me for self release purposes.

Next year I Have no outside Football commitments for the first time in over a decade so will attend most games so a catch-up is more than possible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back