News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible news. Genuinely see him as our best player. Was flying in preseason last year before the scare. Will be amazing to see him back out there.

It certainly is amazing news..........to say I'm surprised that there's a chance that Robbo could play again would be an understatement.

I guess you never say never.

I agree. I think without any kind of medical expertise - just from what we've heard - it sounds like everything's fine but it's just he's quite a bit more vulnerable than the average person. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
i feel uneasy on robbo. it sounds like they still don't know what the cause of the issue is and how to fix it. but he's overcome the hurdle to get approval to play on.

i don't think he's out of the woods yet.

I agree. I think without any kind of medical expertise - just from what we've heard - it sounds like everything's fine but it's just he's quite a bit more vulnerable than the average person. Personally I wouldn't risk it.

With heart issues, a lot of the time you are far far better off once they know a condition exists, than before they knew it.

i feel uneasy on robbo. it sounds like they still don't know what the cause of the issue is and how to fix it. but he's overcome the hurdle to get approval to play on.

i don't think he's out of the woods yet.

I think because he was cleared last year it makes it a bit nerve wracking. Once he gets through JLT I'll relax a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back