News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMC Markets....that's a very big get.

Again....I assume Prez is laying the groundwork for new sponsors.

What I'm so stoked about is that it's a large organization.

Deliveroo a few weeks back and now CMC Markets.....and I suspect there will be a few more to come.

I when I can watch the TV show "The Business" weeknights...…….twice a week there's usually a broker from CMC reporting on the daily stock market activities.....for here and overseas.

IMO....our commercial team ATM is hitting it out of the park.
Ticky Fullerton was the best

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ticky Fullerton was the best

She was really fantastic.....she vanished from the show and then I saw her on Fox from memory.....then when the show "your money" surfaced she was on that......that show has now vanished on Ch-9 free to air.

all those who spotted the ISC logos on the DeliveRoo ad were spot on

I liked the Xblades gear tbh

Foxfooty.com.au understands St Kilda told Acres - predominantly via Young - he would be unlikely to earn a new contract beyond 2020. The club also made it clear the ball-winner would be no certainty to start the season in the seniors.

Acres confided in those close to him that he had no choice but to explore the Dockers option but was deeply hurt by St Kilda’s manoeuvre, which will take him away from close friends and a club which has been his home for six years. He is said to feel as if the club backed him into a corner, but is also pragmatic about the opportunities a fresh start will bring.

This to me is really sad - this guy could still of cut it , but someone though otherwise.
I just feel he wasn't helped in the position's he was being played and game plan didn't help.
Anyway all the best to the Blake , I still feel his best football is ahead of him.

Restricted free agent Jack Newnes is understood to have a two-year offer on the table, but has been lowballed and is exploring other options.

lowballed - Newnes is lucky to even of been offered a contract on his last 2 years - Thank god we have made changes , a lot of these guys were getting games when they should of been playing seconds , they became too comfortable.
I feel next year they might even be more ruthless.

Foxfooty.com.au understands St Kilda told Acres - predominantly via Young - he would be unlikely to earn a new contract beyond 2020. The club also made it clear the ball-winner would be no certainty to start the season in the seniors.

Acres confided in those close to him that he had no choice but to explore the Dockers option but was deeply hurt by St Kilda’s manoeuvre, which will take him away from close friends and a club which has been his home for six years. He is said to feel as if the club backed him into a corner, but is also pragmatic about the opportunities a fresh start will bring.

This to me is really sad - this guy could still of cut it , but someone though otherwise.
I just feel he wasn't helped in the position's he was being played and game plan didn't help.
Anyway all the best to the Blake , I still feel his best football is ahead of him.

Sad to have had his 6 years wrecked by wasting the whole lot under the Cho...........

Sad to have had his 6 years wrecked by wasting the whole lot under the Cho...........

Is it Cho though? We've had the second influx of mature players and half our best 22 gone since Lethers has been analysing the list. Maybe it's Tout's ist that was s**t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it Cho though? We've had the second influx of mature players and half our best 22 gone since Lethers has been analysing the list. Maybe it's Tout's ist that was s**t?

I think it was more the coaching. Acres had some tools and showed glimpses but was a bit of a space cadet - his legs went faster than his brain. That is exactly the sort of player that would benefit from being put in one postion and left there, so everything becomes instinctive. But instead of playing him as a mid he got thrown around, including the ruck, and then left to rot as a mid-sized forward.
We sure made great use of a guy that could run through traffic without thinking about it.......that's coaching, not the player.....

I think it was more the coaching. Acres had some tools and showed glimpses but was a bit of a space cadet - his legs went faster than his brain. That is exactly the sort of player that would benefit from being put in one postion and left there, so everything becomes instinctive. But instead of playing him as a mid he got thrown around, including the ruck, and then left to rot as a mid-sized forward.
We sure made great use of a guy that could run through traffic without thinking about it.......that's coaching, not the player.....

I loved Blake and think he wasn't given opportunity in his best role but then the idea that every player wasn't very good because of his coaching is probably not fair either. I think Cho had a game plan that kept a poor list very competitive.

I loved Blake and think he wasn't given opportunity in his best role but then the idea that every player wasn't very good because of his coaching is probably not fair either. I think Cho had a game plan that kept a poor list very competitive.
Don't know that I 'd call 10 wins from the last 38 games he coached "very" competitive......that's only just over a 25% win rate......

Don't know that I 'd call 10 wins from the last 38 games he coached "very" competitive......that's only just over a 25% win rate......
We can pick holes in any team , however during Richardson's last 2 years his chances of winning diminished mainly due to injury.
Apart from that our youngsters had not developed as we had hoped - McCartin give every chance to develop but just couldn't play due to injury , Goddard just didn't show enough , Dunstan , Newnes , Acres , Sinclair , White , McKenzie can all play but are no world beaters and to make it worse we where playing guys who past there best or just not good enough.
Goddard , Wright , Weller , Gilbert , Freeman , Longer , Pierce , Armitage , Stevens , White , Young , Minchington , Rice

Now our squad is vastly different having some quality experienced players who can guide a lot of the youth coming through.
Just having Ryder , Hannerbery , Hill , Carlisle , Roberton , Ross to support our young highly rated kids coming through like King , Hunter Clark , Coffield , Bytel , Battle , Clavarino , Paton - but the main thing now is we have a bunch of guy's who are about that 24yr old age that are about to take the next step - Marshall , Billings , Gresham , Howard , Wilkie , Austin , Butler , Steele , Jones can all really blossom now.

With the excitement , atmosphere at the club now and a quality positive coaching crew the only way is up - could Acres of benefited from it we will not know , but a rising tide lifts all boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back