News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure how it all worked in the end but it looks like Parker, Young and Bytel were for a pick down grade and some next years picks or something. At the end of the day if one turns into an above average player it's at least something from the mess of trades that started with Goddard.

Essentially the Hannebery trade was next years pick, but we upgraded our Hickey pick to 28.
Then we did a pick swap to give us back a pick very close to the Hickey pick , plus another.
So we essentially got a pick for nothing.

Essentially the Hannebery trade was next years pick, but we upgraded our Hickey pick to 28.
Then we did a pick swap to give us back a pick very close to the Hickey pick , plus another.
So we essentially got a pick for nothing.

Or if we asked kingy, he'd say we traded pick 4 for Hanners and Kent

Its been a testing week to say the least for me , i received a call on Thursday from a friend to tell me that a friend of mine had ran out in front of a semi trailer on the hume highway , the guy has been doing work for me for the last 8 years and never once have i seen him look upset or concerned in any way , always smiling and having a laugh.
It just goes to show you that you can never tell what is going on inside some peoples head,i still don't know what caused him to do what he did , im sure it will come out in time so if you or anyone you know is having troubles , please seek help

Really good article. Id argue he's our 2nd best mid after Stuv. Our trouble is we dont bat deep enough in the midfield to not feel it when we lose him to a tagging role.
Sinclair and Acres, looking at you.

He goes missing with out a tag. He gets taken to he ball which suits him. He dropped away last week once Fyfe went off. I think he's probably always going to need to tag.

Its been a testing week to say the least for me , i received a call on Thursday from a friend to tell me that a friend of mine had ran out in front of a semi trailer on the hume highway , the guy has been doing work for me for the last 8 years and never once have i seen him look upset or concerned in any way , always smiling and having a laugh.
It just goes to show you that you can never tell what is going on inside some peoples head,i still don't know what caused him to do what he did , im sure it will come out in time so if you or anyone you know is having troubles , please seek help

Jesus, that's awful. It's true that you just don't know what's going on inside people's heads. A good reminder to keep an eye out for others too. Hope you're okay to Risky, it would be a pretty traumatic time.

My nephew last week was working for the DSE cutting fire breaks in the remote hills and had a tree fall on him, he was pinned by his legs which were crushed and had to get his work mate to cut him out with a chainsaw and sat waiting for an airlift. He's tougher than me, he was conscious the whole time and sitting on the logs when they arrived. Long road back and there was a minute they thought he might lose his legs. It was a pretty shitty week.

Jesus, that's awful. It's true that you just don't know what's going on inside people's heads. A good reminder to keep an eye out for others too. Hope you're okay to Risky, it would be a pretty traumatic time.

My nephew last week was working for the DSE cutting fire breaks in the remote hills and had a tree fall on him, he was pinned by his legs which were crushed and had to get his work mate to cut him out with a chainsaw and sat waiting for an airlift. He's tougher than me, he was conscious the whole time and sitting on the logs when they arrived. Long road back and there was a minute they thought he might lose his legs. It was a pretty shitty week.
Thanks mate , i appreciate the comments an i really feel for the truck drivers , yes Two trucks hit him . God knows how they would be feeling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ps , sorry i hope the young fella is ok

He goes missing with out a tag. He gets taken to he ball which suits him. He dropped away last week once Fyfe went off. I think he's probably always going to need to tag.
Don’t know about that, he had 7 possies in the last qtr and to the naked eye, I thought his influence lifted.

I thought he was vital in the last quarter. He actually lifted when it mattered but those crucial misses really hurt us in the end.

So OTC, all the teams 3 and 1 get high praise.
Roos say Saints are honest and probably can't play much better. Only won because of Hawthorn injuries.
Brown asks if they underrate the players and Roos umms and ahhs

Feck these arses, no respect, just constant bagging.
Saint have embarrassed these clowns and they dont like it.

So OTC, all the teams 3 and 1 get high praise.
Roos say Saints are honest and probably can't play much better. Only won because of Hawthorn injuries.
Brown asks if they underrate the players and Roos umms and ahhs

Feck these arses, no respect, just constant bagging.
Saint have embarrassed these clowns and they dont like it.

Far be it from me to stand up for Roos, who I cannot abide, but I think he said we can’t get much better without our other players coming back.

Which is still rubbish! Best thing we can do is keep winning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back