News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announment is now up on the club website.

How good is this !!!!!

Roo back with the club delivering Deliveroo !!!!!!

Or....Deliveroo delivering Roo back to the club.

Deliveroo will now be a major co sponsor.

Great marketing....very very clever.

I wonder from the announcement if Dare will be the other major co sponsor or now a second tier sponsor......the announcement says Dare will still be a key sponsor...details are being worked on.

I suspect there will be another major co sponsor to be announced.
The video on twitter is excellent.

Just watched the clip...…..Loved it !!!!!

Absolutely outstanding.

Gee....given the locations in the clip and those involved in the filing.....it was kept under "wraps" extremely well.

Kane Cornes is a genius. Failed his fireman training. Dropped out before getting the axe. Told by someone who trained with him. Too dumb to be a fireman, but a football "media expert". Says it all about these tossers. Ben Dixon anyone?

Imagine him trying to put out your burning house. He'd miss, but your neighbours would get a good soaking.
The neighbours house would catch fire

No idea how, but it would....

For the posters above......well spotted re the 2020 scarf maker change and Roo's height....man....what sort of diet has he been on !!!!!

When you look at the freeze frame above....it's hilarious.

Knowing Milney...it's probably Bakes in that scene.

I watched the clip a few times and wondered would Roo really be riding a vespa around town a lot....I highly doubted it.

A Roo "stunt double" in all scenes excepting at the end.

Still an awesome clip.

Speaking of Roo....just had a quick glance at SEN and saw an article outlining the merits of GC trying to get MING up there...yawn !!!!!!

The chemist warehouse ad had Rooey's dial quickly in it 3 times.

He's certainly out there in advertising land.

Good on him.

Kane Cornes is a genius. Failed his fireman training. Dropped out before getting the axe. Told by someone who trained with him. Too dumb to be a fireman, but a football "media expert". Says it all about these tossers. Ben Dixon anyone?

Imagine him trying to put out your burning house. He'd miss, but your neighbours would get a good soaking.
Hold on

For trainee firefighters, does "getting the axe" mean elimination or graduation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were fairly irrelevant weren't they? I can't recall seeing their logo much over the last few years. Mainly in emails maybe.

I got a free Pepper money/Saints red fleece blanket and beanie over the years 😄

"You just lost us the game. Do you understand that?" ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! Nowadays that fella would have given away a 50 for his lip.

Shame that our luck didn't continue in the GF.
Image result for happy sad gif

Just picked up something on the short wave radio, coming out of the south of France. Nominations for the Cannes Film Festival 2020.

Best Short Foreign Film - Deliveroo promotion, St.Kilda AFL Club.

Best Actor in a Short Foreign Film - Nick Riewoldt - Deliveroo promotion, St.Kilda AFL Club.

Best Stuntman Performance in a Short Foreign Film - Scott Watters (double for Nick Riewoldt) -Deliveroo promotion, St.Kilda AFL Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back