Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just went and bought 200 memberships.
Wish we had him on as a strength coach. He would still bench more than this whole current squad combined!
He still holds the record at the club for the heaviest one rep max on the bench press at 160 KG's...did that in 2004...still hasn't been beaten!

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
544053_0300dcfb6a529a9d65751450bcc84a04.gif

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
My current situation has been incredibly frustrating. I understand that others may disagree with my thoughts, each to their own, we all have different priorities. I'm just sharing mine.

I'm a 20 year social club (now "Premium") member, no reserved seats, however it's still over $330 a year. I received my 2019 card in the mail, consecutive year 21, however I'm hesitant. After such a disappointing number of years both on and off-field, I'm unsure if the Premium membership is the way to to go, maybe a standard or even a 3-game.

Point is, it's October. I have yet to see what the club has done off-season to rectify our current issues. I think I'm well within my rights to cancel my easy pay rollover and wait to see what happens before making my 2019 decision.

I called the club a few days after receiving the mail. Was queued for a good 30 minutes where I then had to hang up as I had work commitments. Same again a few days later. So I decided to email the Saints Membership address. I did this on 27 September. The rollover date is October 15. I received an auto reply confirming I'll receive a response within 24-48 hours. It then fell off my radar.

On October 7 I realised I had not yet received a response. So I emailed again on the existing email chain. I received a response on October 10 apologising for the 2 week delay and confirmed I'd be removed from the easy pay rollover.

On Friday October 12 I received an SMS saying my easy pay rollover is due on Monday October 15th. But I cancelled this? The SMS came in late and a call to the club was after hours and therefore not received. I replied to the existing email chain asking why I received the message? Standard auto reply confirming I'll receive a response within 24-48 hours.

On Monday October 15th I had the first easy pay rollover debited from my account.

I understand that others may not find this as frustrating as I. But personally, I'm furious. I gave them more than enough time, they confirmed the removal, yet they still debited money from my account.

I am planning to call this morning. Who can I talk to at the club about this that isn't a general membership staff member?
The club in general seems useless with communication. Email the merchandise manager or call up and ask to talk to him, never gets back to me

Butterfish

Debutant
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just a question to you guys in here. I recently upgraded mine n my sons 3 game memberships to the lvl 2 ultimate memberships. This was before the club sold there game to china so would it be unreasonable of my to ask the club for something back my way considering im forking out about $900 for us two and now im getting one less game for it.

cooperrules

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2012
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lakers, Leeds united
Just a question to you guys in here. I recently upgraded mine n my sons 3 game memberships to the lvl 2 ultimate memberships. This was before the club sold there game to china so would it be unreasonable of my to ask the club for something back my way considering im forking out about $900 for us two and now im getting one less game for it.
They asually allocate an away game in this situation. You will have to ask the club.

They will allocate an away game as a replacement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm rather impressed by the little tote bag the membership stuff comes in.

We got our membership cards late and don't seem to have any crap sent out yet either. They sent an email for the membership free ticketed game while I was overseas but only for one person in the family. It might be nice sitting on a different level than the kids though.

I just went and bought 200 memberships.
Wish we had him on as a strength coach. He would still bench more than this whole current squad combined!
He could bench this whole current squad combined!

Any word in a current total and comparison to last year?

It looks bad, we just rolled over from last year so you imagine there are plenty who deliberately opted out of that....well if the October totals haven't increased that is.

Um the car sticker this year is a ******* joke. It’s literally 2x2 inches.

Obviously helps cause you don’t want to advertise you support St Kilda but what gives ?????

We still haven't got ours, we only got the membership cards about a month ago though. They must know I'm a whining campaigner on Big Footy and leave me until last. I noticed the little number plate sticker has peeled on my car and need a new one, did they have those still?

We still haven't got ours, we only got the membership cards about a month ago though. They must know I'm a whining campaigner on Big Footy and leave me until last. I noticed the little number plate sticker has peeled on my car and need a new one, did they have those still?
gringo....my pack and stickers lobbed yesterday....there's a sheet with 5 stickers on it....but none small enough to put in the middle of your number plate.

Wife wants the stickers, i like the new cap, and the bag it all came with now carts my beer home, nothing wasted.
Good one there Cornish.....IOM...not only does the carry bag look great....it's extremely practical...……..much better for general use than last years tote bag.

I reckon it's the best membership pack/packaging yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back