Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

So one poor year and suddenly (as of last report) we are back to last on the table of Victorian clubs.

Our fickle fans give me the irrits..
Fickle... Fickle?! 27 times bitten, 28th shy. Shrinks have to treat long-term St Kilda members for PTSD.

So one poor year and suddenly (as of last report) we are back to last on the table of Victorian clubs.

With all due respect, fickle is the very last word that should ever be used to describe long-standing Saints supporters...

Foolhardy, faithful, loyal, long-suffering, stupid, resilient....but never, ever fickle!

Last edited:

Why? They're rightfully pretty pissed right now. Hand over their hard earned and the club invents new and magical ways to piss it away. In this instance signing up richo for two more years when he had a year to go without any indicator he deserved that extension.

Spot on. It's amazing we have the numbers we do. A true credit to the membership team. Who bat above their average.
With all due respect, fickle is the very last word that should ever be used to describe long-standing Saints supporters...

Foolhardy, faithful, loyal, stupid, resilient....but never, ever fickle!

Spot on. It's amazing we have the numbers we do. A true credit to the membership team. Who bat above their average.
Agree 100% St.C…..considering the crap year we had it was absolutely amazing that we achieved the final number that we did.

At the official cut off date....July 30...we had 46,301 members.

At the cut off of the financial year....Oct 31....we had 46,998 members.

INCREDIBLE.

We're not that far off the 50K mark.

As you say St.C….kudos to the membership team.

My AFL membership club support pack arrived today. Strangely the member card they give with it is in the green concession colour even though I have an Adult membership.

My merch pack is still not here. I think we have all 4 cards though.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Completely unannounced my young fella got a letter from the Saints today wishing him a happy birthday with a card and badge of Geary. Well done to those involved at club land, it made my young fella's day :thumbsu:

(Having said that, i did have to explain to him who Geary was!) :D

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Completely unannounced my young fella got a letter from the Saints today wishing him a happy birthday with a card and badge of Geary. Well done to those involved at club land, it made my young fella's day :thumbsu:

(Having said that, i did have to explain to him who Geary was!) :D
There’s a great thread about him on the Players Board...very up to date too...:thumbsu: :rolleyes:

Sep 22, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
I throw in for a pet membership as well and was wondering if anyone else has received the personalised mat with the dog's name on it yet?

I seem to recall getting an email where I logged on to the Saints site and entered in my dogs name for it. To be honest, it's for shits and giggles only but for some strange reason have been looking forward to it.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I throw in for a pet membership as well and was wondering if anyone else has received the personalised mat with the dog's name on it yet?

I seem to recall getting an email where I logged on to the Saints site and entered in my dogs name for it. To be honest, it's for shits and giggles only but for some strange reason have been looking forward to it.

Last year we got a Saints leash, and heaps of other good stuff, this year we only got a can of dog food, a pink cap, a plastic card holder for the back of your phone and a pink shopping bag. Perhaps I didn't dig down enough and threw it away.

Whew thanks...I was worried :rolleyes: don’t want to have a year missing when I finally sewed them all together to make a blanket !

:D:D:D
I love this idea and I think I'm going to steal it. I've pulled out all of my old scarves and seem to be missing 2010 and 2013 - does anyone know for sure if there were membership scarves those years? I'm sure there was at least one year that the club didn't do them post-2008 but I want to be sure it's not going to turn up before I stitch them get mum to stitch them together.

I love this idea and I think I'm going to steal it. I've pulled out all of my old scarves and seem to be missing 2010 and 2013 - does anyone know for sure if there were membership scarves those years? I'm sure there was at least one year that the club didn't do them post-2008 but I want to be sure it's not going to turn up before I stitch them get mum to stitch them together.
Jack,

I'm pretty sure that they've had the scarves every year since ….well.....every year.

I distinctly remember the 2010 scarf...it was in thin candy style stripes.

There were. I’ll look I may have some spares. Only problem is that some of the scarves are shorter than others.

311D6FDB-73B9-4B9E-B8BD-7A259BDF42D7.jpeg

This is laid out on my bed, not including the 2019 one.

Got my dog mat with my merch pack that arrived today....not with the pet pack that came last week. They got me to put the dogs name on the email and sent me a dogs place mat with my name on it. My kids think it's pretty funny at least.

We have so far got three of our membership packs and the pet pack now plus season tickets all arrive in different postage lots. Surely for family memberships they could combine it all for shipping? Would save cash you would think.

Sep 22, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Got my dog mat with my merch pack that arrived today....not with the pet pack that came last week. They got me to put the dogs name on the email and sent me a dogs place mat with my name on it. My kids think it's pretty funny at least.

We have so far got three of our membership packs and the pet pack now plus season tickets all arrive in different postage lots. Surely for family memberships they could combine it all for shipping? Would save cash you would think.
Hehehehehe

I got it but they replaced my dog's name with my wife's (who is also a member, although I'm not sure she is aware of it).

It's gonna be an awkward Christmas... :)

I feel like Homer Simpson when he bought a bowling ball for Marge for her birthday but engraved it with his name...

Back