Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever had the bright idea of forcing $214 memberships via direct debit for folks who bought a 3 game membership this year should be sacked. Disgusting thing to do.
Guess it depends if their renewal next year will be a 3 game or an 11 game.
I highly doubt they will automatically be changing them to 11 game for next year.

Guess it depends if their renewal next year will be a 3 game or an 11 game.
I highly doubt they will automatically be changing them to 11 game for next year.

We bought 3 game memberships.

Renewal option was 11 game membership.

No option to change it or to cancel via website. Long wait on the membership line just to cancel it.

Grubby. Makes me want to not bother renewing.

No option to change it or to cancel via website. Long wait on the membership line just to cancel it.

So it wasn't the free upgrade they were giving out from the pick a locker gifts?
If not I'd imagine it would definitely be a mistake, probably need to contact them though

I rang Thurs arvo and was on hold so long I gave up
Rang this morn at 9am and not even on hold and changed details in 2 mins

Umm so cheeky question. I'll probably get to ~4 games, when I do I prefer to book reserved seats, L2 if possible. Really what I'd like is a membership that lets me access very good seating for just a few games, for myself and my son, plus access to decent reserved seating when St Kilda plays at the G. Which package would be best for that?

I might note that I melted after the Doggies game and said no membership while 'Cho is coach, but the assistants we have brought on board (particularly Ratts) has me ECI.

I might note that I melted after the Doggies game and said no membership while 'Cho is coach, but the assistants we have brought on board (particularly Ratts) has me ECI.
Great to see your ECI there TheEnsign…..everyone was in meltdown mode towards the end of the season but the additions into the club have hopefully tempered many on here.

Whilst I get excited about all the "ins"......my mind suddenly goes to who the senior coach will be.

My excitement then goes down a few notches.

Re the membership....might pay to give the club a quick call....off the top....I don't know what package would satisfy all yr needs.

Umm so cheeky question. I'll probably get to ~4 games, when I do I prefer to book reserved seats, L2 if possible. Really what I'd like is a membership that lets me access very good seating for just a few games, for myself and my son, plus access to decent reserved seating when St Kilda plays at the G. Which package would be best for that?

Looking at 2019 options there seems to be L2 prem bay packages and reserved seat prem pacakages.
The reserved seat prem packages have various options for seating with the best being Ultimate and another called Level 2 Prem which both include GF ticket access, all seem to be for all home games tho so youre paying for games you wont be at and the 3 game membership is just GA
Unless u know another saints fan you can share with??
Maybe divide the cost? Offer some seats up to people from here on certain weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was me when they changed my invoice from a single payment to the easy pay incremental when it was first rolled in, and the onus was on me to contact them to say get bent, since even after a year of inaction all I had was an invoice was not paid for that year.

funny thing being, then I get contacted at work, 5 minutes later, things are fixed.

So if you make enough of a noise about your displeasure, the onus will be on them to sort out your issue as it should be.

Anywho, since I came home to a letter, and got paid on Friday, I am now renewed, and adding to my scarf collection. For some reason though, the site thought I was a fat arse needing 2XL instead of my pasty white arse probably needing a XS, so looks like still rocking the centrebet polo's.

This was me when they changed my invoice from a single payment to the easy pay incremental when it was first rolled in, and the onus was on me to contact them to say get bent, since even after a year of inaction all I had was an invoice was not paid for that year.

funny thing being, then I get contacted at work, 5 minutes later, things are fixed.

So if you make enough of a noise about your displeasure, the onus will be on them to sort out your issue as it should be.

Anywho, since I came home to a letter, and got paid on Friday, I am now renewed, and adding to my scarf collection. For some reason though, the site thought I was a fat arse needing 2XL instead of my pasty white arse probably needing a XS, so looks like still rocking the centrebet polo's.

My situation was sorted out and I will still get a 3 game membership for next year. It's just a stupid computer system that they probably don't fully understand.

But it just hacked me off is all. We're seemingly amateur on the field, I had hoped we would also not be amateur off the field as well.

My current situation has been incredibly frustrating. I understand that others may disagree with my thoughts, each to their own, we all have different priorities. I'm just sharing mine.

I'm a 20 year social club (now "Premium") member, no reserved seats, however it's still over $330 a year. I received my 2019 card in the mail, consecutive year 21, however I'm hesitant. After such a disappointing number of years both on and off-field, I'm unsure if the Premium membership is the way to to go, maybe a standard or even a 3-game.

Point is, it's October. I have yet to see what the club has done off-season to rectify our current issues. I think I'm well within my rights to cancel my easy pay rollover and wait to see what happens before making my 2019 decision.

I called the club a few days after receiving the mail. Was queued for a good 30 minutes where I then had to hang up as I had work commitments. Same again a few days later. So I decided to email the Saints Membership address. I did this on 27 September. The rollover date is October 15. I received an auto reply confirming I'll receive a response within 24-48 hours. It then fell off my radar.

On October 7 I realised I had not yet received a response. So I emailed again on the existing email chain. I received a response on October 10 apologising for the 2 week delay and confirmed I'd be removed from the easy pay rollover.

On Friday October 12 I received an SMS saying my easy pay rollover is due on Monday October 15th. But I cancelled this? The SMS came in late and a call to the club was after hours and therefore not received. I replied to the existing email chain asking why I received the message? Standard auto reply confirming I'll receive a response within 24-48 hours.

On Monday October 15th I had the first easy pay rollover debited from my account.

I understand that others may not find this as frustrating as I. But personally, I'm furious. I gave them more than enough time, they confirmed the removal, yet they still debited money from my account.

I am planning to call this morning. Who can I talk to at the club about this that isn't a general membership staff member?

I too sent the club an email on the 10/10 regarding a change in one of my memberships.

I had phoned the club but because I was relinquishing one of my reserved seats was told I had to notify them in writing.

Received an auto reply stating I would get a response within 24-48 business hours.

Still waiting.

Let's be honest here this is a shambles

Lol in writing

To be fair, standard practice to have a change in terms and conditions in writing when you have invoices, primarily for tax purposes where applicable.

For example, anyone with an account with us able to generate an invoice is required to submit writing for any amendment to current practice, account, generation of documents and any change of terms or conditions. They are also unable to be provided some information on call regardless of how, what and who says what.

And yeah, if that was my team there'd be discussion about where the breakdown was, how to fix it &ensure it doesn't happen in the future. No "blame" but recognition a mistake/error/difference happened due to a-z and progression. Given that things haven't really changed in a decade is rather disturbing.

Finally phoned the membership dept as no email eventuated.
Was helped by a very friendly, helpful and apologetic young lady called Maddison.

She sorted me out and told me we were at about 20 000 memberships - last Friday.

I wished her luck for this year and she mentioned how they were holding thumbs that we get the season off to a good start with a few good wins to help the membership along. I told her I knew a fair few people who were hoping for the same thing :p

Finally phoned the membership dept as no email eventuated.
Was helped by a very friendly, helpful and apologetic young lady called Maddison.

She sorted me out and told me we were at about 20 000 memberships - last Friday.

I wished her luck for this year and she mentioned how they were holding thumbs that we get the season off to a good start with a few good wins to help the membership along. I told her I knew a fair few people who were hoping for the same thing :p
That’s great news...that puts us around the same mark as last year.
Hopefully George might be able to post a total at some point.

Oh...and also good news your got your issue sorted...:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back