Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

It will be interesting to see how different the roll over member numbers are this year and how much 2018 will affect the overall toll compared to 2017 when we had hope.
As a guide we usually roll-over between 15-20,000 for the first month.

It will be interesting to see how different the roll over member numbers are this year and how much 2018 will affect the overall toll compared to 2017 when we had hope.

When+its+so+big+youre+terrified+source+httptumblrifunnyws_e4f724_5217593.gif

Let’s hope at least 95% of them see enough “hope” to stick with the Saints and realise the importance of memberships in good times and bad.
This is what I'm hoping too mate

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
I haven't cancelled our memberships so I assume you can add 2 more. They should count European ones as two members I reckon!

I like the slogan, font and all, very modern and minimal.

Very clever, as the St.K logo looks a bit like stick, so it's like it's subliminally saying Stick With St Kilda.

It also looks a bit like Sick, and let's face it that's also pretty pertinent.

Stick with St Kilda.
Sick St Kilda.
With St Kilda, ie I support them.
With St Kilda, for my sins.
With St Kilda.

One logo that says one thing to optimists and another to pessimists, and another neutral statement, which also could be read as a positive negative or factual. 5 messages in 3 letters: Bravo

Hey guys I saw on the last membership thread there was some info about easy pay loyalty rewards for members. Just wanted to know as I've been an easy pay member for a while but didn't get an email or info about this but I did receive one for my nephew which is the image below. The other guys mentioned they got to choose between three different options but with this one it looks like you just select the random Locker. Can anyone help? Cheers

stk.jpg

Sep 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys I saw on the last membership thread there was some info about easy pay loyalty rewards for members. Just wanted to know as I've been an easy pay member for a while but didn't get an email or info about this but I did receive one for my nephew which was the image shown. The other guys mentioned they got to choose between three different options but with this one it looks like you just select the random Locker. Can anyone help? Cheers

View attachment 572215
I don't think it matters where you click, pick one and it will take you to a web page where you get to select a bonus...usually reserved seats, or a voucher etc...

Pretty decent reward. Just upgraded my 3 game membership to an 11 game membership. Good work Saints
IMO...it's great stuff from the club.....they would know after the dire year we have had......membership could take quite a hit.

On top of a very bad year.....we will enter 2019 with a coach that is perceived in many quarters to be a dead coach walking...….it certainly doesn't make great PR.

What's that saying....the best line of defence is attack...lol.

Full marks for getting on the front foot and turbocharging things.

Feb 21, 2004
AFL Club
St Kilda
All very well upgrading Memberships for free...good PR but doesnt actually put any extra $ in the bank..

We need 3 game members coughing up the bucks and upgrading.

George, are there any figures ever released comparing how many 3/11/15 game members there are from year to year. ?

All very well to have more members...but if that means more 3 game and less 11/15 games its diluted

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
All very well upgrading Memberships for free...good PR but doesnt actually put any extra $ in the bank..

George, are there any figures ever released comparing how many 3/11/15 game members there are from year to year. ?

All very well to have more members...but if that means more 3 game and less 11/15 games its diluted
Its all about the long term with the free upgrades.
If they attended a lot more than 3 games next season and really enjoy it, they will be more likely to buy the 11 game membership in 2020 then stick with their 3 game membership.

I'd assume they would be hoping some of them enjoy it and then buy there own 11 game the next season.
Plus we may get a few more people at the games as well.

Another interstate membership for me. I dont know ******* why??? Havent been to a game in 7 yrs. Money for jam.......
Feel sorry for the club again I guess, I was a silver member in 2011, do they still have classes of memberships? I just pay every year through automatic deductions.
Great stuff there lethal...…...your dedication is admirable.

I'll have to check the club website.......not sure that they still have that level of membership.

Back