Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au
St.Kilda Home Game Reserved Area Seating Map

Current Membership Tally (31/07/2019):

This Time Last Year (01/08/2018):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 45,678 (2018)
2. 42,910 (2019)
3. 42,094 (2017)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

The membership packages available for 2019 are as follows (click each membership heading to be redirected to the website for more information);

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Renewing your membership for the 2019 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or online @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

Top%20Nav%20Logo.png

Saints Easy Pay provides St Kilda Football Club (St Kilda) members with the convenience of automatically rolling over their membership payment each year, ensuring an easy and secure way to renew.

Saints Easy Pay members will receive correspondence prior to their membership roll-over each year. At this time, members will be provided with information relating to their 2019 membership, including the roll-over information and terms of their existing membership.

Monthly Instalment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly instalment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard*. The first payment will be deducted on Monday 15 October, 2018 with a further nine deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Monday 15 July, 2019. Any members signing on from Friday 15 February, 2019 will be placed on a six month payment option. The first payment will be deducted on Friday 15 February, 2019 with a further five deductions taken on the 15th of each month. The final payment will be deducted on Monday 15 July, 2019.

*If signing up to Saints Easy Pay via 'My Saints' Account, the first instalment will be debited at the time of the membership purchase.

The Saints Easy Pay Monthly Schedule is as follows;
Monday 15 October, 2018
Thursday 15 November, 2018
Monday 17 December, 2018
Tuesday 15 January, 2019
Friday 15 February, 2019
Friday 15 March, 2019
Monday 15 April, 2019
Wednesday 15 May, 2019
Monday 17 June, 2019
Monday 15 July, 2019

At the end of February 2019, we will introduce the six-month payment option. If members sign up from this point, via a monthly plan, the schedule will be as follows;
Friday 15 February, 2019
Friday 15 March, 2019
Monday 15 April, 2019
Wednesday 15 May, 2019
Monday 17 June, 2019
Monday 15 July, 2019

At the end of April 2019, we will introduce the three-month option. If member sign up from this point, via a monthly plan, the schedule will be as follows;
Wednesday 15 May, 2019
Monday 17 June, 2019
Monday 15 July, 2019

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted, in full, on Monday 15 October, 2018. Any new members who sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or online @ membership@saints.com.au.
For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2019, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
unfortunatly the WCE winning the flag this year threw a spanner in my grand plan to turn my Dad back to the saints so its unlikely ive converted that one ... but i have managed after years of subliminal messages and supply of red black and white items to convert my eldest nephew to be a saints fan so this year for his 13th birthday he is getting his first Saints membership .. my membership auto rolls over so thats anothe two for the count :)

Original post has been updated with all new dates for Saints Easy Pay and all of the membership options.

Everything hyperlinks to the website to get the club a few more clicks, so all the information you need is in the first post.

As always any questions give me a shout and I'll try help as best I can.

Cheers!

Original post has been updated with all new dates for Saints Easy Pay and all of the membership options.

Everything hyperlinks to the website to get the club a few more clicks, so all the information you need is in the first post.

As always any questions give me a shout and I'll try help as best I can.

Cheers!
Awesome job yet again George.

I reckon your a shoe in for the BF Best and fairest for 2018.

Very happily auto renewing...and really looking forward to next year.
Same here Siba……….have to say I was impressed with the layout/presentation of the folder with the 2019 membership tics.

Cards arrived today
Gresh on the front
My cards had Geary on the front...WTF.

I thought the club was taking the P*** out of me.

He aint the future and he aint anything to get excited about.

A strange choice of a player on the card to say the least.....the more I think about that's not a good omen for me generally for next year.

That stomach turning aspect aside....as I mentioned the other day....the folder and details were well presented.

Back