Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Remove this Banner Ad

Those figures from 2018 are wrong.

In May the club confirmed we finished the season with 45,678 members.

In 2018 the club reached 45,678 members and has 294,000 supporters. 1 in 5 AFL supporters in the Bayside region of Melbourne (Port Melbourne through to Portsea) support the Saints while outside of Victoria, we have strong support in WA, NSW, QLD and TAS.

So it's not a 3000+ decrease. It's 2640 if we believe the figures reported for 2019 as 43,038...which I also doubt now that they already got last years wrong.

I'd wait for the financials to come out before making any judgement.

I'm on board for 2020 already! Just confirmed the easypay process.

I feel like a bit of a goose after all that grandstanding after round 23 but I genuinely did feel hesitant about supporting the club after that poor effort. However after calming down and seeing steps the club has been taking since then, I feel a lot more confident that we can make progress next year.

Really hope that Ratts gets a couple of good assistant coaches in to complement his team.

I'm on board for 2020 already! Just confirmed the easypay process.

I feel like a bit of a goose after all that grandstanding after round 23 but I genuinely did feel hesitant about supporting the club after that poor effort. However after calming down and seeing steps the club has been taking since then, I feel a lot more confident that we can make progress next year.

Really hope that Ratts gets a couple of good assistant coaches in to complement his team.
Good on you mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back