(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Ovechkin needs to get a game or two for how he ended that fight.

Really dangerous how he had the fight won and shoves svechnikovs head to the ice when hes in a vulnerable position.

No issue with the fight obviousl, but that was so dangerous how he shoves his neck/head into the ice on the way down.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Thread starter #38
Getting a lesson today, just haven’t turned up and we are being punished. Could get real ugly. 1 SOG in a period won’t win you too many games

Last edited:

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Thats a shattering loss for Dallas. Shattering.

Absolutely dominate them. Dominate. But Bishop decides to play his worst game as a Dallas star and let in 3 bush league goals.

Nashville are ******* so ordinary.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Ovechkin needs to get a game or two for how he ended that fight.

Really dangerous how he had the fight won and shoves svechnikovs head to the ice when hes in a vulnerable position.

No issue with the fight obviousl, but that was so dangerous how he shoves his neck/head into the ice on the way down.
I dont think it was Ovi fault. I think it was a balance issue. Svech got KO and fell backwards, and because Ovi was holding on to him, the momentum took Ovi forward with him. So it looks like Ovi shoved him to ice. But i think he just fell on top of him, due to losing his balance.

Top Bottom