2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Just caught up. What in the actual *!?

I don’t know if the penalty was 5, but they called it 5 and dear God was the script flipped. I did not watch the OT (I cannot watch playoff overtimes concerning my team) but my oh my what a game!

Call was excessive, but the refs didn't put the pucks in the net themselves. Sharks deserved the win more with Vegas' abysmal performance on the penalty.

We are completely out of gas, amazing that we got through OT1 as the Canes should have buried us

Absolutely shattered but it is what it is. Just shows how good Trotz was to get these underachieving mugs to win a Cup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dallas v St Louis matchup looks very even.

Bishop gave up a very sloppy goal in the first period (all 3 goals he should have stopped) which hurt Dallas and was the differnece.

He will bounce back.

Still confident we can win this series. Nothing special about the blues.

Are they are any stats I can look at for players who have made their NHL debut in the playoffs? I find it incredible that Cale Makar has come in, and not really look out of place so far.

Imagine getting your name engraved on the Stanley Cup with out playing a regular season game.

Are they are any stats I can look at for players who have made their NHL debut in the playoffs? I find it incredible that Cale Makar has come in, and not really look out of place so far.

Imagine getting your name engraved on the Stanley Cup with out playing a regular season game.

The 2017 draft really looks to have produced some high end talent.

Heiskanen (Pick 3), Petterson (5) and now Makar (4) all looks like they could be elite players

The 2017 draft really looks to have produced some high end talent.

Heiskanen (Pick 3), Petterson (5) and now Makar (4) all looks like they could be elite players
Eh, give it some time, especially for the D. Points can be deceiving as we know with Klingberg, Karlsson and Burns. You have to be able to defend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back