B: Darcy Gardiner, Harris Andrews, Luke Hodge
HB: Daniel Rich, Josh Walker, Alex Witherden
C: Hugh McCluggage, Lachie Neale, Dayne Zorko
HF: Cam Rayner, Eric Hipwood, Charlie Cameron
F: Oscar McInerney, Daniel McStay, Lincoln McCarthy
Foll: Stefan Martin, Jarrod Berry, Jarryd Lyons
I/C: Zac Bailey, Allen Christensen, Rhys Mathieson, Mitch Robinson
Emg: Lewis Taylor, Ryan Bastinac, Ryan Lester
Will be interesting to see if Gardiner takes any part in the Intraclub this week.
If he doesn’t make some sort of showing, then it is unlikely he will get up for Round 1.
Do you have Lester coming in for him? I would prefer to see a bit more speed!

is cutler close at all to being an in? really liked his year last year

Spoke to him very briefly at the JLT game - in response to how are you going mate, when are you playing - in a less than friendly tone "dunno mate, you'll have to ask the boss". Not injured, currently being kept out of the side by Bailey who has had a very solid two games.

Spoke to him very briefly at the JLT game - in response to how are you going mate, when are you playing - in a less than friendly tone "dunno mate, you'll have to ask the boss". Not injured, currently being kept out of the side by Bailey who has had a very solid two games.

He didn't play the reserves game according to Lions_Insider so I think he may be dealing with a knock too.

Cutler is contracted until when? Time for him to go back home to Melb sounds like. Mysterious leg injury, "dunno mate, ask the boss" response. This does not smell very good imo.

Great to see Matho firing, amongst others 😃

Cutler is contracted until when? Time for him to go back home to Melb sounds like. Mysterious leg injury, "dunno mate, ask the boss" response. This does not smell very good imo.

End of this year. I will be filthy if we don't re-sign him though.

He is obviously not doing something that the coaching staff want. I dont mind if he is being left out if he is not adhering to the gameplan or KPIs when all others are. There is no single person above the team.

He is obviously not doing something that the coaching staff want. I dont mind if he is being left out if he is not adhering to the gameplan or KPIs when all others are. There is no single person above the team.

It still would be stupid to let him go potentially to another club given what he brings to the table. Can't judge what's going on based on a few events though. I wouldn't look too much into him not playing the past couple of games, Bailey has cut him out of the team. Should see him make the team as our game plan changes through the year.

Wouldn't mind seeing him up forward at some point. That's the one part of the ground that isn't a lock just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys i see that lyons had 82% TOG and 85% tog instead of his 76.7% tog last season.

couple of months ago I see u guys didnt have him in ur primary midfield rotation, so is he now going to get a permanent midfield spot now alongside berry, neale and zorko?

Also he scored 4 goals last jlt, did he play some time forward?

hey guys i see that lyons had 82% TOG and 85% tog instead of his 76.7% tog last season.

couple of months ago I see u guys didnt have him in ur primary midfield rotation, so is he now going to get a permanent midfield spot now alongside berry, neale and zorko?

Are you serious? No seriously?

Couple of months ago we were in the middle of pre season training ie. early January and we were't playing games.

I didn't watch the game although I'd assume he played "some time forward" seeing he "scored 4 goals" unless they were all from downtown.

Are you serious? No seriously?

Couple of months ago we were in the middle of pre season training ie. early January and we were't playing games.

I didn't watch the game although I'd assume he played "some time forward" seeing he "scored 4 goals" unless they were all from downtown.

As someone who watched it, he definitely spent time forward.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A couple of months ago Lyons was at another club.

TOG etc last season means nothing seeing as we’re not the GOLD COAST SUNS.

A couple of months ago Lyons was aanother club.

TOG etc last season means nothing seeing as we’re not the GOLD COAST SUNS.

TOG was a legitimate question mark, but given he was playing with an ankle injury which had now been fixed up, I think we can be confident he is good to go.

TOG was a legitimate question mark, but given he was playing with an ankle injury which had now been fixed up, I think we can be confident he is good to go.
I still dont understand. Why would GC let him go for nothing when playing injured for the entire season due to an ankle issue.If he got it fixed up, you would think his running would be better. While playing injured he was still ranked as their top player getting plenty of touches and clearances. Wasn't he like the 4th best clearance player and 9th best contested possession player in the league last season. With the injuries they are starting to accumulate and how young they are, you would think a player like Lyons would be crucial for them. They must have had a blowup with the coach or somehting?

I still dont understand. Why would GC let him go for nothing when playing injured for the entire season due to an ankle issue.If he got it fixed up, you would think his running would be better. While playing injured he was still ranked as their top player getting plenty of touches and clearances. Wasn't he like the 4th best clearance player and 9th best contested possession player in the league last season. With the injuries they are starting to accumulate and how young they are, you would think a player like Lyons would be crucial for them. They must have had a blowup with the coach or somehting?
Sometimes you just get lucky & this time it was us. About time too

I think we should all accept he was a handshake deal when we handed over our first pick last year

B: Hodge Andrews Gardiner

HB: Rich walker witho

C:Mcclugage Lyons Zorko

HF: Rayner Mcstay Mccarthy

F: Cameron Hipwood Big O/Taylor

Fol: Martin Neale Berry

Int: Matho Bailey Christensen Mitch Robinson

If we play big Oscar takes Lewys spot and then midfielders can rest through there as well.

If Oscar is a no go then Lewy gets a spot in the 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back