2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually astounding that someone would use their free time to write incoherent posts on a football forum to please some weird fetish. I genuinely wanted to believe him.

I honestly just thought he was stupid for the last year.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had a look at his posts in non Suns threads a while back and it was crystal clear that he was trolling us in here. He was baiting hooks all day Sunday but I wasn’t overly hungry. Never a dull moment on the Suns board, I love it!

I had a look at his posts in non Suns threads a while back and it was crystal clear that he was trolling us in here. He was baiting hooks all day Sunday but I wasn’t overly hungry. Never a dull moment on the Suns board, I love it!
About time we make a hall of fame. A few entries already come to mind.

3 votes to old Tigerova I think his name was. His melts when the club overlooked Brendan Bolton for Eade were legendary.
That's right, Darkwingduck was another one think he's a Carlton supporter now. Another was that guy that wanted to give Todd Elton and some other spud. Experimental was great for a rant.

Lonely lovers taken in by sweet talking con artists on line
It’s a sadly familiar tale
I hope you remember that Bodsy is a real human who loves The Suns
It’s not a game for him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did you see my post calling Bodsy bad name, I never tell him he is wrong, is all of your here pick on him for whatever reason before I came.

Well here is the confirmation of the troll.
Exactly, when do you see me post like that before that, people need to differentiate between disagree and troll.
A troll is a person that stir people up eg
Even if GCS don't have high rate of injuries list, he/she insist /there is none. Brodie is having a great game, he /she said he is having a **** game.

You can't treated people badly and called them troll just because they disagree with you, eventually that person might as well give up and acted like a troll.

* if I am a true troll you see me attacked Bodsy, Robbo, Choppers when they disagree with me. Normally you see me reply once or twice then I stop. Because they are human as for other I am just your projection.
*exclude some that I don't know much about.

Last edited:
I’ve never had a problem with Peel and I agree he doesn’t troll. He doesn’t write things to upset and rile people.
If he is using some word scrambler thing like he’s accused of and is duping us then I still say more power to him and thanks for the entertainment and laughs. And wow for investing so much time into such an obscure project.

I’ve never had a problem with Peel and I agree he doesn’t troll. He doesn’t write things to upset and rile people.
If he is using some word scrambler thing like he’s accused of and is duping us then I still say more power to him and thanks for the entertainment and laughs. And wow for investing so much time into such an obscure project.
Peoples think my purpose is watch GCS NEAFL/AFL matches, scrambles English and troll. Sound like I get paid to do so also. Only peoples that have troll behaviour said other people troll instead of disagreement , because they don't like want is inside of them, that's why they projected into other.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonely lovers taken in by sweet talking con artists on line
It’s a sadly familiar tale
I hope you remember that Bodsy is a real human who loves The Suns
It’s not a game for him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We fell for Darkwings crap multiple times. The ultimate internet Romeo. But to be fair I think he fell for his own crap too

We fell for Darkwings crap multiple times. The ultimate internet Romeo. But to be fair I think he fell for his own crap too
That's what I called entertainment, if not all we do here is moaning about injuries and three win and banning maybe 5 poster ( recycle) , some is the same poster in a different account. WIN more matches nobody dare to be Troll here. Do it on field yah.

Last edited:
Welcome back, what take you so long 17er, is all yours now. Time for me to concentrate my Soccer winning team.

* I actually enjoy your long paragraph, time for me to take leave, your time to shine.

Last edited:
Welcome back, what take you so long 17er, is all yours now. Time for me to concentrate my Soccer winning team.

* I actually enjoy your long paragraph, time for me to take leave, your time to shine.
I have been hiding in plain sight. GCSunscast has 300 followers. I have written something like 30,000 words on player profiles, game previews, game reviews etc and we've recorded 41 podcasts of over 30 hours total duration. Our Patreon fundraiser receives $89 a month which has paid for sound recording equipment and now we're producing merchandise to further assist fundraising. So yeah, been a little busy. Just here to get an understanding of why BF fans have such a negative view of the team when there are so many reasons to be excited for the future.

BTW, Liverpool is my soccer team too. Got up early the other week to watch them win the European Champions League Final. Boring game, but who cares when your team is the best ever?

I have been hiding in plain sight. GCSunscast has 300 followers. I have written something like 30,000 words on player profiles, game previews, game reviews etc and we've recorded 41 podcasts of over 30 hours total duration. Our Patreon fundraiser receives $89 a month which has paid for sound recording equipment and now we're producing merchandise to further assist fundraising. So yeah, been a little busy. Just here to get an understanding of why BF fans have such a negative view of the team when there are so many reasons to be excited for the future.

BTW, Liverpool is my soccer team too. Got up early the other week to watch them win the European Champions League Final. Boring game, but who cares when your team is the best ever?

I go for Bolton Wanderers. They are bankrupt, just got relegated to Division 3 and will start next season on -12 points because they can’t pay their staff.

It’s a mighty sporting life that I live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back