GCStormie

Team Captain
Aug 29, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
WCE, Renault F1, Scorchers
As a Westcoast supporter... if you want ah Chee, you can have him. how much will it cost us?

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Nothing , out of contract .if West coast ask for anything GCS go after other players He is lucky to get another contract elsewhere after west toast and Port . . .

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Got enough smallish forwards - still need that grunty inside mid over everything else. We need to get lucky for once and find an absolute bolter out there.
These guys have been / look like bolters

Charlie Ballard - pick 42
Alex Sexton - pick 88
Witts (for a 3rd round pick)
Macpherson - pick 21 in Rookie Draft
Aaron Hall - Pre-season draft

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions

Alex Sexton - pick 88
Don't forget Saad and Holman.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sun Stormer

Mature Age Recruit
Jul 27, 2018
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Alex Sexton - pick 88
I'd say Ballard will be the best of that bunch....and Hall should never be included anywhere near the word. Kangaroos are currently seeing what sort of player he was and still is. McPherson - is a wait and see. Sexton a possible star but not consistent enough and Witts is potentially a good ruckman once he learns to tap to his players on the move.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
I'd say Ballard will be the best of that bunch....and Hall should never be included anywhere near the word. Kangaroos are currently seeing what sort of player he was and still is. McPherson - is a wait and see. Sexton a possible star but not consistent enough and Witts is potentially a good ruckman once he learns to tap to his players on the move.
Once he learns to tap to players on the move you say, seriously if he can’t do that now then there’s no hope. I suspect Dew has instructed him to drop it at his feet because it gives our under skilled mids the best opportunity to scrap

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Your probably right about Ballard
Hall has major flaws, yes.
But 100+ games and 27 brownlow votes for a guy picked as a mature ager in a pre-season draft - i'd say thats a good pick.

Swallow, Miller, Wright, Martin, Ainsworth, Sexton, Bowes, Witts, Weller, Thompson - a large part of our core have 32 career brownlow votes between them

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Your probably right about Ballard
Hall has major flaws, yes.
But 100+ games and 27 brownlow votes for a guy picked as a mature ager in a pre-season draft - i'd say thats a good pick.

Swallow, Miller, Wright, Martin, Ainsworth, Sexton, Bowes, Witts, Weller, Thompson - a large part of our core have 32 career brownlow votes between them
This. For all his flaws, Hall was a good player that impacted the contests he has played in. As a mature pre-season pick up, that is a pretty good result.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
This. For all his flaws, Hall was a good player that impacted the contests he has played in. As a mature pre-season pick up, that is a pretty good result.
No

He had the talent to be worthy of 27 votes.

His piss poor attitude and his lack of understanding what being in a team is all about makes him a reason why teams he is in do not win.

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Greenwool with three goal . Will Brodie is brilliant. Geez Risca hospital handball get himself hurt .

Gulliver72

Debutant
Apr 7, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
To take a stand against family violence
Gee in the NT they would know about that. Went to a neafl game last year and when I walked the 3 km from the airport to my hotel as there were no taxis around at 12 pm all I could hear was screams and yelling from all the apartment buildings around me on my journey

Sev42

Draftee
Sep 4, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Gee in the NT they would know about that. Went to a neafl game last year and when I walked the 3 km from the airport to my hotel as there were no taxis around at 12 pm all I could hear was screams and yelling from all the apartment buildings around me on my journey
Yeah mate it is an issue up here but if you have a look at the stats it’s an issue all across Australia

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I know Gold coast win a lot but seriously NT team look so disjointed.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Dawson , nutting , heron should all go to Southport or state league to improve their skill . can't believe they signed shoenfield until 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back