2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Prefer to see Ben king 3 goal highlights against Sydney , GWS and Brisbane NEAFL HB or Fullback . Ben king going to be a better player than Max king , just need to manage and develop him well . Wrong move going to turn him into Jack watts .

The streams are available on youtube if you want to take one for the team and upload them

The streams are available on youtube if you want to take one for the team and upload them
Vs Sydney 1 goal
Vs GWS 0 goal

And 3 goal against Brisbane with 97 point trashing .Don't see the point in uploading it .

Nice to see Ben play well today. While I went to the Pies v Sandringham game. Max King did have a nice goal, showed a little. But think Ben will be the better player.

It was said that in a plan the coaches showed King's parents, the plan is to give him 8-10 senior games, so your theory could be right.

Just a theory. What I reckon may happen is Lukosius and King are playing in the same spot. I reckon the club will be wanting to have Lukosius only play around 10 games this year, not to burn him out, so before the bye it will be Lukosius in and then after the bye, King will come in and play to the end of the season.

Just a theory anyway.

Then next year 4 way tie for the rising star between Rankine, King, Lukosius and Anderson!

You thinking we’re going to finish 17th? Me too.
Funny I think we're the worst team going round seriously but I like the heart and soul way the boys go about it this year
I always say only one team can win the Grand Final
The rest of us are just fish and chip wrappers come October
So the best we can hope for is building a foundation and playing football that shows we care- and we seem to be doing that

One of your academy kids

Attachments

• 8D12A9C4-50E5-4D3B-AEA5-BBC69C22909E.jpeg
    8D12A9C4-50E5-4D3B-AEA5-BBC69C22909E.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 167
Hmmm actually just watching it again not sure.
Looks like one of the other academy kids.
Maybe Gilmore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 or 17 looks like having our name on it BUT definite improvement on last year so far - just need a few more bigger and better players. Only a few remaining that aren't up to eventual standard so let's hope we recruit very well.
Agree. The next couple of drafts, if we recruit well and manage to hold onto the players we need, will go a long way to shoring up a positive future for the next 8 - 10 years. We have most of the key talent we need already, just need to keep developing them and helping them mature. I can see us climbing several spots next year and a few more the year after, all going well.

Gold Coast SUNS (7th) v Sydney Swans (3rd) at Metricon Stadium, 11am

GOLD COAST
B: 13. C Ah Chee 21. J Leslie 45. J Dawson
HB: 17. C Ellis 46. C Graham 43. J McLennan
C: 42. C Nutting 35. M Rischitelli 36. J Schoenfeld
HF: 47. S Fletcher 12. S Day 33. G Horlin-Smith
F: 56. R Gilmore 32. B Crossley 57. J Mentha
R: 22. T Nicholls 40. J Heron 7. W Brodie
Int: 53. R Buckland 55. C Joyce 54. L McDonald 49. M Selsby 50. E Semaan

Gold Coast SUNS (7th) v Sydney Swans (3rd) at Metricon Stadium, 11am

GOLD COAST
B:
13. C Ah Chee 21. J Leslie 45. J Dawson
HB: 17. C Ellis 46. C Graham 43. J McLennan
C: 42. C Nutting 35. M Rischitelli 36. J Schoenfeld
HF: 47. S Fletcher 12. S Day 33. G Horlin-Smith
F: 56. R Gilmore 32. B Crossley 57. J Mentha
R: 22. T Nicholls 40. J Heron 7. W Brodie
Int: 53. R Buckland 55. C Joyce 54. L McDonald 49. M Selsby 50. E Semaan
Great to see Ah Chee and Crossley back

Leslie really pisses me off. Twice he tried to mark the ball, failed, 2 goals. Cameron also schooling Nichols in the ruck. Swans running away with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back