2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS lead by 35 points going into the final quarter. Decent effort from the boys in that third quarter with some nice passages of play. Really like what I saw from Fitzy Greenwool and Corey Joyce is a lot quicker than his brother Jesse. There were a few moments where the Crossley brothers could have made good decisions with the ball but instead chose not to pass to each other. That'll come with time I guess. Wouldn't be surprised to see Corey Ellis getting a call up to our senior team in the near future.

Ah Chee having a run through the middle looks alright
Have to agree. Ah Chee has looked pretty good today.

Brodie has racked up the possessions again (I think he almost has 30) but I doubt it'll earn him a call up for the Kangaroos game next week.

Have to agree. Ah Chee has looked pretty good today.

Brodie has racked up the possessions again (I think he almost has 30) but I doubt it'll earn him a call up for the Kangaroos game next week.

I don’t think ah Chee has the tank to go in the middle for too long

Brodie in the 3rd quarter showed us what he can really do

How did Ashton crossley look?
Nice game against vic metro followed up by 23 possessions and 6 tackles neafl.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looked like a kid playing against men IMO. Some moments, but easily pushed off the ball.

TZtYV4K.png

gYLjpX7.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised we opted to keep Ellis and Ah Chee in for another week, but not unhappy. Just make sure they are perfect and ready to go. Looks like they're playing midfield. If both get through you'd think both would be in the mix to come in. Ah Chee at the very least.

Gap is 33 at the final change, Doing well to hang in there against the undefeated ladder leaders.

Lions are undefeated with a big percentage, right? I'm surprised we're as close as we are with out injuries.
Yep, 8 and 0 with something like 250% percentage or some BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back