2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

My NEAFL App is broken - that's how good the boys are playing. 58% of possession, constantly repelling the Swans forward charges, beginning to dominate around the rucks and the mids and flankers are hitting up targets inside 50 and the Suns just kicked the last 7 goals straight and it should have been 8 but for some seriously insane umpiring.

Who is Sydney Ruckmen with Darcy Cameron not playing?

My NEAFL App is broken - that's how good the boys are playing. 58% of possession, constantly repelling the Swans forward charges, beginning to dominate around the rucks and the mids and flankers are hitting up targets inside 50 and the Suns just kicked the last 7 goals straight and it should have been 8 but for some seriously insane umpiring.

You are challenging the footy karma gods by being this utensil a hoop with a quarter to go.
If there are now injuries and we fall in a heap then look out 17er!!

Who is Sydney Ruckmen with Darcy Cameron not playing?
Michael Knoll, mature age ruckman picked up in the mid-season draft. Being beaten well by Nicholls and Conroy 36 to 24. Nicholls has been handy in the clearances too. Suns are a much taller team.

You are challenging the footy karma gods by being this utensil a hoop with a quarter to go.
If there are now injuries and we fall in a heap then look out 17er!!
Actually, I predicted the 3rd quarter at half time, so your argument is invalid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Knoll, mature age ruckman picked up in the mid-season draft. Being beaten well by Nicholls and Conroy 36 to 24. Nicholls has been handy in the clearances too. Suns are a much taller team.
I'm not surprised mid season draft need time to get going. No pre AFL season.

Suns2 now just percentage out of the NEAFL Top 6.
Next week Redland, which should be the percentage booster, then Sydney Uni who are the team keeping us out of the Top 6 and got done last night by 2 points against GWS. Then the final 6 rounds its Giants, Swans, Lions, bye, Lions, Giants and hopefully finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back