2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So both Wright and Martin are set to play for our NEAFL team today at 12:55pm. A win would position us on the cusp of a NEAFL finals spot so I'm definitely going to watch. Hopefully Jack and 2MP both dominate and return to our senior team next week.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So both Wright and Martin are set to play for our NEAFL team today at 12:55pm. A win would position us on the cusp of a NEAFL finals spot so I'm definitely going to watch. Hopefully Jack and 2MP both dominate and return to our senior team next week.
I will watch it too with interest but there is no chance of upset. Lions will field 21 listed players! Suns 13.

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I will watch it too with interest but there is no chance of upset. Lions will field 21 listed players! Suns 13.
Quality, not quantity ;)

Two weeks ago we had probably our biggest NEAFL win in a long time and that came off the back of Ainsworth and Bowes completely dominating. The game plan is simple - Martin wins the centre clearance, hits 2MP on the chest and Pete puts it through for a goal :thumbsu:

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Quality, not quantity ;)

Two weeks ago we had probably our biggest NEAFL win in a long time and that came off the back of Ainsworth and Bowes completely dominating. The game plan is simple - Martin wins the centre clearance, hits 2MP on the chest and Pete puts it through for a goal :thumbsu:
Love your optimism :) Let's see Martin's body language.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
I'll take odds Martin has less than 25 touches in the NEAFL today (that's the equivalent of 8 touches at AFL level)

wfyR7cU.png

ArkWBEu.png

HereIam86

Club Legend
Jun 5, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
La lakers Brisbane Heat
Do you think Rankine will debut in round 23 against the Giants or will they leave it till next year?

Do you think Rankine will debut in round 23 against the Giants or will they leave it till next year?

Probably next year. Coming off a hip injury he may need some neafl games. If he had a good pre season no reason can’t debut round 1

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back