2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How exciting does he look every time he touches it!
Still think it would be stupid to risk him next week
It's not just his defensive efforts and offensive skills, but also his footy IQ and ability to anticipate what his oppo is going to do or what's going to happen. Gives him so much more time and space and enables him to close in on opponents much quicker than others. And he's a really good contested mark to boot for his size.

It's not just his defensive efforts and offensive skills, but also his footy IQ and ability to anticipate what his oppo is going to do or what's going to happen. Gives him so much more time and space and enables him to close in on opponents much quicker than others. And he's a really good contested mark to boot for his size.
Another pre season in him and we will have our first rising star winner since O'Maggot

I can see where the similarities lay when people compare Davies and Bowes. Davies is probably not at that same level at the same age but they are similar types of players. Use their smarts and clean skills to win possession rather than brute strength. Should definitely draft him.

I can see where the similarities lay when people compare Davies and Bowes. Davies is probably not at that same level at the same age but they are similar types of players. Use their smarts and clean skills to win possession rather than brute strength. Should definitely draft him.
Davies a better athlete then Bowes, bit taller too. Though he so far isnt as aggressive or as flexible of a player as Bowes.
Think Davies will be a good inside midfielder

Ellis wearing 57 I think.
The neafl match centre app has him in 57 and it sure as hell looks like him out there.

Rankine not in the play the final 10 mins. Let’s just hope he had a bit of a rest.

It’s nice seeing a Gold Coast team kick goals.

Ps how did 2mp miss from 10 m out running into open goal

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back