2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

31uy7AB.png

uNpMseG.png

Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.

Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.
I would assume his manager would be able to have those kind of contacts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't have one any more.

A phone call should get it done....

President: Dr Alan MacKenzie
Coach: Stephen Daniel
Manager: Jarrod Field
CONTACT THE CLUB
Address:
P.O. Box 1610 Southport Qld 4215
Phone: (07) 5532 1155
Fax: (07) 5532 9101
Home Ground: Fankhauser Reserve Cnr Musgrave & Olsen Ave Musgrave Hill

I am mates with the exact guy you need to speak to ….. message me

If he’d like to play for Tweed Coast in the Northern Rivers comp then he’s welcome to message me.
The great Jared Brennan plays in the same league.

We can offer him a bistro meal and a few beers after each game at Pottsville Bowls.

If he’d like to play for Tweed Coast in the Northern Rivers comp then he’s welcome to message me.
The great Jared Brennan plays in the same league.

We can offer him a bistro meal and a few beers after each game at Pottsville Bowls.

Just be happy that I am hauling great footy players from heartland AFL states to the GC. Been working on my best bud for years to convince him to move here. A bit of business success on my end made it easier this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back