Super Rugby 2019 Super Rugby season

Remove this Banner Ad

Been in the paper a little in Melbourne. Good to see the Rebels have gained a few new sponsors. Hope the rumours about Coleman to London Irish don’t come true.

Think the Rebels will struggle a bit this year. Great backline very solid second row and solid back row. Not sure if the young props will be able to stand up to the pressure of super rugby. If we can’t get the set piece right we will struggle

Brumbies always get a fair bit of media down here. Looking forward to the season. If we can keep players on the park we might go alright. NZ teams to dominate again!

Didn't quade and will look good together last night.
Back to their wallaby form of 5 years ago.

Rebels got a good away conference win, but will probable come back to earth in round 3 with an Otago home game.

Didn't quade and will look good together last night.
Back to their wallaby form of 5 years ago.

Rebels got a good away conference win, but will probable come back to earth in round 3 with an Otago home game.
Hodge and Useless to come back probably both of the bench, also Highlanders weren’t overly impressive against an under strength Chiefs. Further to that we only just lost to the Highlanders away in our last game last year and that was a better Highlanders squad

I guess we will have a bit of a better understanding of where it all sits when the Chiefs play the Brumbies.

Blues were a little unlucky
Tahs also unlucky.
But if you can’t kick goals, you can’t win.

Already 5 out of 5 road teams have won

Blues were a little unlucky
Tahs also unlucky.
But if you can’t kick goals, you can’t win.

Already 5 out of 5 road teams have won
Foley hasn’t made a clutch kick in 5 years. Hardly a surprise he missed. The Tahs were absolutely hopeless at the end of that game when it’s all said and done the score line flattered them

Despite a poor second half good win by the Rebels. They need a bit more game sense in the second half. After the 50 minute mark they just shut up shop tried to play a territory game and just kicked away possession.

Didn’t have high expectations for my Brumbies this season but they have proven me wrong. Good chance to stake our claim for a finals berth today. Tahs getting over the Rebels last night has helped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebels opened the gates to anyone with a membership of any team... AFL, A-League etc all got free entry.

But it looks like they still didn't get many.

Rebels opened the gates to anyone with a membership of any team... AFL, A-League etc all got free entry.

But it looks like they still didn't get many.

Really? That's desperate stuff. Didn't even know as my interest in Super Rugby has flatlined until 2021.

Well on board the jags bandwagon from here.
What a feat it would be if they can make the grand final.

And the Rebels got flogged tonight to lose their spot in the finals 😂

Read the Rebels were financially better off not getting a home final because they'd have to pay the away team. Why the away team would get paid at all or not have SANZAR or RA pay them I'm not sure.

Nice start Brumbies, go on with it now please

Quarter finals Results
Crusaders def Highlanders 38-14
Jaguares def Chiefs 21-16
Hurricanes def Bulls 35-28

If the Brumbies get up tonight it’s off to Argentina 😔

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back