2019 Supercoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Walsh a rookie at his price? I would certainly consider Bennell as a rookie
Is Walsh a rookie at his price? I would certainly consider Bennell as a rookie[/QUOTE
@$202k I don't consider Walsh as a rookie That's mid price for me.

As for Bennell I didn't realize he was $167k which now I consider as a high priced rookie.

Is Bennell worth the risk?

I like to get in a low price player who will play at least 6 gam to produce cash.

I think it's better to get in $102-$117 rookies especially the mature age players who can play straight away.

Bennell at $167 is not worth the risk.

@$202k I don't consider Walsh as a rookie That's mid price for me.

As for Bennell I didn't realize he was $167k which now I consider as a high priced rookie.

Is Bennell worth the risk?

I like to get in a low price player who will play at least 6 gam to produce cash.

I think it's better to get in $102-$117 rookies especially the mature age players who can play straight away.

Bennell at $167 is not worth the risk.

If Bennell is selected for R1, at $167K he is a must start. His potential to score can not be ignored.

Hey guys just wondering if Bennell were to play round 1, would that be as a small forward or wing/HF? Not sure if he's worth picking if he's gonna be stuck in a forward pocket all day.

Probably more forward than middle/wing. I imagine we'd look after him. But given his potential to kick goals out of nothing he could score well, probably boom or bust really. I'll be picking him if he's named round one. Blakely out makes a difference to me, it means everyone else probably gets a couple of extra rotations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back