Universal Love 2019 Swans BF end of year shout out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you guys all had a safe and happy Xmas and New Year!

If you're anywhere on the east coast of Australia (and by that I mean on or east of the Great Dividing Range), don't play with fire!!! Pack up and get out and stay safe!!

Packed and ready to run Saturday AM.
I'm a little terrified :( :(
Be safe everyone.
No offense, but good! That terror is your instincts trying to keep you alive!

Fingers crossed, I'll be thinking of you all day, so let us know you're okay when you can...

No offense, but good! That terror is your instincts trying to keep you alive!

Fingers crossed, I'll be thinking of you all day, so let us know you're okay when you can...
Thank you.
We are safe.
We lost power and any mobile connection yesterday - that is most frustrating - having no access to Fires Near Me NSW app, weather map, ...
But unlike the 3 days after New Year's Eve we did have ABC Local radio.
Had power back since late this afternoon (think today is Sunday?).
We were OK for food and water, ...
Stayed at home to be on ember watch - just to a be look out - our house < 10 km from fires on NSW south coast - we were not protecting house, we were evacuating to the northern end of town.
We used the kangaroos lolling about the house to be our canaries. They stayed to dusk, as per usual.
Scary last night - the dreaded the southerly change - pushing fires closer, then thunder, lightning from pyrocumulus cloud.
With little sleep 31 Dec - to Thursday, then Friday night to today, now I cannot sleep.
So many have lost so much, I'm complaining of not sleeping :(
Sorry for rambling.

Thank you.
We are safe.
We lost power and any mobile connection yesterday - that is most frustrating - having no access to Fires Near Me NSW app, weather map, ...
Stayed at home to be on ember watch - just to a be look out - our house < 10 km from fires on NSW south coast - we were not protecting house, we were evacuating to the northern end of town.
We used the kangaroos lolling about the house to be our canaries. They stayed to dusk, as per usual.
Scary last night - the dreaded the southerly change - pushing fires closer, then thunder, lightning from pyrocumulus cloud.
With little sleep 31 Dec - to Thursday, then Friday night to today, now I cannot sleep.
Sorry for rambling.

dont be sorry

take care!! thats so scary

Thank you.
We are safe.
Sorry for rambling.
Very similar story here in the north east of Victoria. It’s a horror show but no lives were lost. People have been unbelievably generous so if any of you good swans people donated thank you. Keep safe SP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you.
We are safe.
Sorry for rambling.
No need to be sorry at all. Glad to hear you are ok! Please feel free to ramble away if you need/want to SP. Completely fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back