Prediction 2019 team and holes

Remove this Banner Ad

In my review with the benefit of hindsight Westhoff loose man with Wines Rucking it Watts would have been better.

WTF was Polec doing as our loose man at the contest!!!! His defensive side isn’t great either.

Polecs defensive side has always been garbage. One thing we won't miss and most likely why the club won't bother to up the offer as defensively that's all they care about

Need a massive clean out in the footy department- stars with Hinkley
Haha whenever I have seen your avatar/handle name the last 3 months or so, I think, Just Work Harder.

If Hinkley, goes I wont make that association anymore.

Haha whenever I have seen your avatar/handle name the last 3 months or so, I think, Just Work Harder.

If Hinkley, goes I wont make that association anymore.
Chances of Hinkley going is slim at best...perhaps next best solution is surround him with strong willed assistant coaches who have strong strategic thinking i.e. Walsh

Plenty of Hinkley threads. I got in early for 2019.

After today I’m at a bigger loss.

Wingard is so much better than he is currently. We are killing him.

Robbie, Chad, Ollie, Dougal, Houston, Polec and SPP really the only players I’d be shedding a tear over if they left currently.

Rockliff looks so busted up it ain’t funny, he has no confidence in his body.

That’s it, I’d be happy to overhaul our fitness department too! I love Burgo as a person but 2014 is really his only good year.

Apart of a solid ruckman, I don't see any major holes in our list. The black hole is on the coaching department so unless we change something there, I can't see how changes of personnel will have any significant positive effects.

R.Gray Dixon Wingard
Watts Marshall Boak
Polec Wines Motlop
Houston Howard Hartlett
Byrne Jones Jonas Clurey
Ryder ----- --------
Int . Ebert , SPP , Rockliff , 2nd Ruck

You're pushing Westhoff into retirement ?

Farrel into the Forward Pocket, Wingard into the Midfield. Not sure Polec will be here unfortunately, so need to replace him.

Bonner needs to go away and do his of-season training with some ex SAS guys.

Apart of a solid ruckman, I don't see any major holes in our list. The black hole is on the coaching department so unless we change something there, I can't see how changes of personnel will have any significant positive effects.

it seems to be the way of this football department.... lacking midfield stoppage power? buy in rockliff. lacking kicking skills? bring in Motlop. lacking any sort of system going inside 50? slot jack watts at CHF.

I'd just like them to address the issues with the personnel we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're pushing Westhoff into retirement ?

Farrel into the Forward Pocket, Wingard into the Midfield. Not sure Polec will be here unfortunately, so need to replace him.

Bonner needs to go away and do his of-season training with some ex SAS guys.
Nooooo I forgot Westhoff , he's definitely in , he can play as a follower or on the wing if Polecs out . Hopefully Farrell can develop because he does look a natural midfielder but not proven just yet

Nooooo I forgot Westhoff , he's definitely in , he can play as a follower or on the wing if Polecs out . Hopefully Farrell can develop because he does look a natural midfielder but not proven just yet

Farrell did his best Amon impersonation yesterday, it was disconcerting. Any more outside and he’d have been swimming in the Yarra.

Westoff has been one of our very best this year, he is getting worked into the ground every single week.
p.s That was one of the worst 50s paid all year.

Talking about worst 50s, maybe the Motlop one was a bit of a brain fade but who was of the opinion that it wouldn't have been paid before the Gaff incident? And as another poster had mentioned before, we were likely to be the ones to get the short end of a crackdown. As the commentators pointed out after, Motlop got some pretty heavy treatment after that but no action was taken. And it wasn't just the usual push and shove and gloat after a goal is given away, he was forcibly put on his back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back