Autopsy 2019. Ten years of Brad Scott.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
This is very concerning. It's our 150th birthday which is a massive milestone and should be celebrated by the club, its past champions, players, staff, characters, members and fans. Don't the people running the club currently value our history and achievements or have they been 'instructed' to play things down...... (tassie here we come)

Probs waiting for the 100th in 2025

YOU know crocks could be the next pagan he has had to tow brads line for years i would give him a crack and see how the players respond
Not a chance in hell, he has been there through all this. HE NEEDS TO GO TOO, along with McDonald, Joyce and Dilena. The sooner the better

Silver finger

Senior List
Mar 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still have one more year to see Brad's absolute loser face next year.
I really feel sorry for all victims who are bothered under his coaching.
Hope LDU, Walker, Simpkin, TT, Scott, will become actual footy player with new coach Breat Harvey after 2021.
Just piss off Brad Scott. You are not reserved to win at all.

When Scott talks about an issue, Its not the cause, he discusses the effect. He will never have the ability to deeply analyse the game like a Clarkson or Simmo and therefore not able to fix the inherit and fundamentle issues we have always had.

I have only been to training twice in the last 2 years and the intensity is not there. They do loopy handball because it works at training because of the lack of intensity so during a game when the heat is applied our loopy handballs and a short kicks invite and more importantly LIFT the opposition because they can see the fruit of their labour. Okay that is only a small sample but go watch a Collingwood or Hawthorn train and see the difference. You only need to see them once and you'll notice the difference in standards.

And no I don't go regularly to see oppo teams train but happened to see 3 teams over the last 2 years, the other being the Tiges.

Mr. Blonde

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Lots of people talk about ratten...wasn't he a complete disaster at carlton?
Carlton coaches W/L this century:

Wayne Brittain - 38%
Denis Pagan - 25%
Brett Ratten - 51%
Mick Malthouse - 37%
Brendon Bolton - 21%

Has had a successful stint under Clarkson since then, now has the Saints up and about. Seems like he goes OK, I’d be very happy with him as our next coach.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
As King Corey pointed out, they did a complete review of their football department and made some pretty significant changes.

Yeh nar...didn’t work for Geelong, Western Bulldogs, Collingwood or the Tigers, wouldn’t work for us

Peter Church

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When Scott talks about an issue, Its not the cause, he discusses the effect. He will never have the ability to deeply analyse the game like a Clarkson or Simmo and therefore not able to fix the inherit and fundamentle issues we have always had.

I have only been to training twice in the last 2 years and the intensity is not there. They do loopy handball because it works at training because of the lack of intensity so during a game when the heat is applied our loopy handballs and a short kicks invite and more importantly LIFT the opposition because they can see the fruit of their labour. Okay that is only a small sample but go watch a Collingwood or Hawthorn train and see the difference. You only need to see them once and you'll notice the difference in standards.

And no I don't go regularly to see oppo teams train but happened to see 3 teams over the last 2 years, the other being the Tiges.
I can’t say under Scott they have ever trained with any intensity. I went down in 2012 when North played West Coast ( the day Cox killed us ) in Hobart. I watched the 2 teams train and it was chalk and cheese. WC trained with a purpose. Kicks were spot on. Chat was up. It was exactly how a professional outfit would train. Short, sharp and with intent. Our guys...it was just so lethargic. Balls were being spilled...kicks off target. No one really cared. Classic just going through the motions training. It was no surprise the next day. I guess it’s also no surprise we are where we are now.

The answer - 'we aren't doing a dinner/night for supporters and members for our 150th....but come along to the Chairmans Club and we will mention the 150th....

Celebrations like the 150th are what supporters wait for - our response - nope - not having one - come along to some corporate event.

MENTION the 150th? No one else has picked up on this????

They DGAF!!!!

3 instances in 10 years, that’s a trend alright. 🙄

Pretty sure I said that it was a small sample and it's in the last 2 years. Have you been to any, thoughts?

Back