No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What we know
Patton locked
Frost locked ...stumbling block now Dee’s delusional on his worth .
Elliot ... right in the hunt .
Jeez that would be a great result for the club to bring in those 3 plus holding our first and Finn still to join.

I expect we'll get caught up in the prospect of big players over the coming week or so, but let's also consider the small moves we may make to create needed depth and quality.

I'm just as excited to see whether we act on our interest in guys like Hugh Dixon, for example.

What we know
Patton locked

Surely we don’t have a club using enormous amounts of money in recruiting Lever and May making Frost nothing more than a back up KP defender and now that same club is suggesting he is a world beater 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

All the best playing hard ball Dees.

Surely we don’t have a club using enormous amounts of money in recruiting Lever and May making Frost nothing more than a back up KP defender and now that same club is suggesting he is a world beater 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

Especially as he is OOC too

Jeremy Cameron linked to us in this article. Could we get him a year earlier?

There is more chance of James Cameron playing for Hawthorn than Jeremy Cameron. Cameron and Whitfield will never be Hawks - best that you all save yourselves the misery of those pipe dreams.

Still think we’ll be linked with a big name the media haven’t yet reported. Clarko and Wright are aware our list is not yet ready to challenge and is in need and of A grade talent.

There is more chance of James Cameron playing for Hawthorn than Jeremy Cameron. Cameron and Whitfield will never be Hawks - best that you all save yourselves the misery of those pipe dreams.

Even so, you take every fantastic player linked as a player you'd do everything to get to your club - but surely we'd have other, more pressing needs.

The value of Cameron to us would be much less than the value of another good midfielder, dynamic small or key position defender.

Plus we handed them Lewis for next to nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even so, you take every fantastic player linked as a player you'd do everything to get to your club - but surely we'd have other, more pressing needs.

The value of Cameron to us would be much less than the value of another good midfielder, dynamic small or key position defender.

Correct - being linked to an A-grader would be great - but Jeremy Cameron isn't remotely what we need. A classy midfielder who can play multiple roles would absolutely get me excited.

What we know
Patton locked
I'd be content with those 3 as long as we can snag McCasey and Finn in the draft. Hopefully also add some late draft gems and the offseason is a success even after fluffing on you know who.

I feel sorry for Abasi that he seems to have drawn the short straw in policing the worst thread to do so on the entire board... do any of the other mods have no mercy to give him a chop out?!

Nope.

Monday morning after a boring GF for neutral fans...quick we need some bullshit to keep the fans engaged for trade week.
Surprised Buddy back to Hawthorn hasn’t popped up yet.

I expect we'll get caught up in the prospect of big players over the coming week or so, but let's also consider the small moves we may make to create needed depth and quality.

I'm just as excited to see whether we act on our interest in guys like Hugh Dixon, for example.

Has been enjoying his off season is all I have heard so far!

What we know
Patton locked

Love the fact that Melbourne are trying to play hard ball with one of the only players they refuse to re-sign, as admitted by Frost himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back