No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rules of engagement below will allow us to have a thread full of relevant news and discussion.

The most general of rules is that this thread is for discussing our trade and FA targets. Not outgoing or current HFC listed players.

Due to the influx of bullshit that Trade Radio is bound to kickstart there’s some more things that we need to advise against.

First of all, the discussion of what other clubs may or may not be rumored to be doing - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Joe Blow rings up trade radio with some trade idea on what Hawthorn will pay for a player - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Trade radio decide to suggest a player Hawthorn should be interested in - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Trade radio decide to suggest a player Hawthorn will or should trade out - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Trade radio get some ex-player flog on who wants to pretend they are a list manager who then says something that annoys you - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Per the standard Trade/FA thread each year if you want to come up with your own personal trade scenario for player X from club Y - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If you’ve come here to ask variations of “how will we get this trade done?” - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

This thread will continue to be for discussion regarding players that the HFC are linked to by AFL media and the few notable posters that are known to this board for having good mail.

Anything that is considered off-topic or a breach of the above guidelines will be scrubbed.

Ps. The rules are not for discussion. If you have a query use the PM function. Posting a whinge about what you want to be able to post is going to be deleted.

Does trade radio saying hawthorn are after player x appropriate for thread (obviously not posting what they claim cost to be as that is the trade out part)

Or are they insufficient to class as afl media (reasonable view)
If they’re notable journo’s yes, but if it’s Craig from Cranbourne, no.

Does trade radio saying hawthorn are after player x appropriate for thread (obviously not posting what they claim cost to be as that is the trade out part)

Or are they insufficient to class as afl media (reasonable view)
I reckon if someone in the media says Hawthorn ARE after player X, it's appropriate.

Hawthorn SHOULD GO AFTER player x, no.

I feel sorry for Abasi that he seems to have drawn the short straw in policing the worst thread to do so on the entire board... do any of the other mods have no mercy to give him a chop out?!
giphy.gif

hfc70

Premiership Player
Mar 9, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wrighty. This is your time to shine mate. We need to nail this trade period hard.
Think there will be players from left field - but for the life of me I have NFI

Apart from the alleged Patton move , I think we should steer clear of GilWS

Frost ? maybe
Elliot ? prob not
Petracca ? Doubt it
Whitfield ? Not a hope in hell

Personally I want us to load up on draft picks...

Every year spits out someone? Time will tell I guess

bumsonseats

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2009
Back in Stinktown (Adelaide)
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Rules of engagement below will allow us to have a thread full of relevant news and discussion.

The most general of rules is that this thread is for discussing our trade and FA targets. Not outgoing or current HFC listed players.

Due to the influx of bulls**t that Trade Radio is bound to kickstart there’s some more things that we need to advise against.

First of all, the discussion of what other clubs may or may not be rumored to be doing - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Joe Blow rings up trade radio with some trade idea on what Hawthorn will pay for a player - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Trade radio decide to suggest a player Hawthorn should be interested in - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Trade radio decide to suggest a player Hawthorn will or should trade out - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If Trade radio get some ex-player flog on who wants to pretend they are a list manager who then says something that annoys you - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Per the standard Trade/FA thread each year if you want to come up with your own personal trade scenario for player X from club Y - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

If you’ve come here to ask variations of “how will we get this trade done?” - IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

This thread will continue to be for discussion regarding players that the HFC are linked to by AFL media and the few notable posters that are known to this board for having good mail.

Anything that is considered off-topic or a breach of the above guidelines will be scrubbed.

Ps. The rules are not for discussion. If you have a query use the PM function.

What about ITKs......can they post here 😂😂😂😂

Probably closer to the mark than the so called reputable journo

What about ITKs......can they post here 😂😂😂😂

Probably closer to the mark than the so called reputable journo
You didn’t read all of what you quoted.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
No one could possibly be that bored.

After sitting through a Richmond training session on Saturday and the realisation there isn't a real grand final this year, stupid speculative trade talk non-stop all day for 4 weeks actually sounds pretty exciting.

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
After sitting through a Richmond training session on Saturday and the realisation there isn't a real grand final this year, stupid speculative trade talk non-stop all day for 4 weeks actually sounds pretty exciting.
I think you mean 4 weeks of non stop radio commercials, interrupted by Flogs talking s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back