No Oppo Supporters 2019 Trade and FA period - Incoming Targets news discussion - read the rules in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of sadist prick gets offended by optimism!?

Constant negativity rubs people the wrong way, it's human nature. This is why people are having a crack at HR, not just because he made the odd critical comment, it was constant. And you're coming out trying to argue that constant positivity is just as bad? That's like hating someone because they're always happy.
I get sick of the blind preview thread we are going to win by 100 points optimism, mainly because it is followed by massive melts when we don't

My biggest issue is how over the top so many posters are, worst trade period ever, shouldn't even be playing VFL, better than Judd 2 games in etc

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Don't sook it up about mythical 'brotherhoods' conspiring against you when people think your opinions are s**t.

You post it, people respond.

Victim s**t about 'brotherhoods' shows weak mindedness.

If you get wound up when the majority disagree, question yourself, not them
Um you didn't read who put up the comments big boy.

Nah nah not me.

Shouldn't speed read on ya lunch break.

Dr phil.jpg

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This response bears absolutely no relevance to what I said. Perhaps you just read what you fondly imagined I said?

In plainer English, my point is that there is no 'brotherhood' stifling individuality here. just people expressing their opinion to others opinions...
Yeah I'm a fond imaginer.

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
The "ra ra brotherhood?" I reckon that was you, champ...
You offend easy.

What ever you the big boy.

Can I be your hero as well.

Should have gone with what I don't believe in just to appease others, make it one big love in and suggest that our offseason has been massive and we are a lock for the trophy.

Just need to find a pair of these.
rose.jpg

You offend easy.

What ever you the big boy.

Can I be your hero as well.

Should have gone with what I don't believe in just to appease others, make it one big love in and suggest that our offseason has been massive and we are a lock for the trophy.

Just need to find a pair of these.
View attachment 768833
Good response. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Should have gone with what I don't believe in just to appease others,
You go with what you want to go with. Don't post to appease others, fine.

But you also want the right to presume those who aren't appeased are the 'ra ra brotherhood', wearing the rose coloured glasses, those who disagree with your outlook are 'having a big 'love-in' ..and other numerous examples of snide disparagement when your posts are disagreed with.

Post what you want, people will respond with what they want. Just don't sook it up when they aren't 'appeased' by your wisdom.

Jun 28, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Faux Freedom of Speech = I don’t want anyone to challenge my way of thinking

Journalists are getting raided and people talk about FOS with respect to being able to bag a monumentally successful football club and coach on a social media site

He he

If you care about FOS ask for a Constitutional amendment because we have zilch here

Anyway, drafts and stuff

Finn and Stephens would make me cry tears of joy.

Last edited:

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Faux Freedom of Speech = I don’t want anyone to challenge my way of thinking

Journalists are getting raided and people talk about FOS with respect to being able to bag a monumentally successful football club and coach on a social media site

He he

If you care about FOS ask for a Constitutional amendment because we have zilch here

Anyway, drafts and stuff

Finn and Stephens would make me cry tears of joy.
:thumbsu: :100:

You go with what you want to go with. Don't post to appease others, fine.

But you also want the right to presume those who aren't appeased are the 'ra ra brotherhood', wearing the rose coloured glasses, those who disagree with your outlook are 'having a big 'love-in' ..and other numerous examples of snide disparagement when your posts are disagreed with.

Post what you want, people will respond with what they want. Just don't sook it up when they aren't 'appeased' by your wisdom.
I like your signature. :thumbsu:

SuperSic

All Australian
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We have a lot of issues to address both in terms of coaching, game-plan and player development if we are going to get back to being a contending team. That's not being pessimistic, that's just a fact.

I’m not too keen to get caught up in this whole argument however I couldn’t let this part slide. Hawthorn does not have issues with player development. We have easily one of the best player development systems in the competition alongside Richmond. This is one of our greatest strengths and is a huge reason why we have avoided the “cliff”. Our ability to develop players picked outside of the top 40 into genuine AFL talents is remarkable.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
What kind of sadist prick gets offended by optimism!?

Constant negativity rubs people the wrong way, it's human nature. This is why people are having a crack at HR, not just because he made the odd critical comment, it was constant. And you're coming out trying to argue that constant positivity is just as bad? That's like hating someone because they're always happy.

Who is offended by optimism? Where was that said, and by whom?

kazzooka

Premiership Player
May 20, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is anyone else pissed that the club didn't get the fyfe and dusty deals done? We need to pay up for top talent and the club refuses to do it and just silently allows the afl to stop us recruiting fairly. I know for a fact 100% take it to the bank that Whitfield, Cameron, cogs, Crouch, Grundy were all given 10 million by the afl to not join hawthorn. When will Jeff say or do something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back