List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id be happy to trade out Venables for whatever .
Now we have no lacking on any line not sure how we fit Tim Kelly in the team . Freo will probably end up offering Kelly $800 ooo to our $500ooo
We'd fit him in no worries at all.

Sandilands, Mundy, Balla and now Bennell to retire. And if Gossages rumour about Stephen Hill is true Freo have big $$$ for 2020.

https://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-04-18/mri-scan-confirms-yet-another-calf-injury-for-docker-bennell

Sandilands, Ballantyne and Bennell will be on nothing. Sandi’s last two contracts have come in the middle of a 7+ week injury layoff, no way he’d be on loads.

Mundy might be on a fair chunk, as would Hill, but Ballantyne and Bennell, both re-signed during/after dreadful 2018’s, would be on * all.

Now we have no lacking on any line not sure how we fit Tim Kelly in the team . Freo will probably end up offering Kelly $800 ooo to our $500ooo

Medium forwards and mids are our weakest positions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let them go down the North path if they want.

We let Lycett go because he was worth more to Port than he was to us and he was in our best 22. We're not going to pay massive overs to Kelly or Coniglio or whoever partly because we can't and mostly because it's terrible list management.

Sandilands, Ballantyne and Bennell will be on nothing. Sandi’s last two contracts have come in the middle of a 7+ week injury layoff, no way he’d be on loads.

Mundy might be on a fair chunk, as would Hill, but Ballantyne and Bennell, both re-signed during/after dreadful 2018’s, would be on **** all.
Surely Mundy won't retire?

WC desperately need a quality wingman as much as a dynamic stoppage beast.

Lets be real, Masten IS trash and Hutchings running through the role is unimpressive. WC play dedicated backs and forwards, that means the mids actually have to be good, because there is little flex to rotate other players through those positions. At least bringing in Kelly would allow Masten to be dropped and free up Sheed/Shuey to play more on the outside.

Petrucelle, Brander, Allen and Ryan all from one draft. We may have stunk tonight but **** we nailed that draft. If only whoever the dumb **** who decided ainsworth was a better option than constable had no input it would have been perfect.
Was screaming at my phone when we passed up Constable and Worpel.

Kicked 7 goals in a derby.

Could of done with him tonight

Well no, because it wasn’t a derby. Ben McKinley once kicked 7 in a game also, and I wouldn’t have wanted him out there tonight either.

But if one good game in a derby qualifies you as having a good career, this shows how low the bars been set at Fremantle.

Last edited:
Not a knee jerk reaction and something that has been raised before.

Darling.

Seems to struggle at the MCG and has been poor so far. Yes Kennedy is almost cooked as well but jeez we have serious depth in young kp talent coming through.

To land both Cogs and potentially Kelly as well something needs to give.

The next generation talls we have are;

Oscar
Waterman
Brander
Williams

Vardy is more of a forward than ruck
M Allen is a 193cm forward / mid

I expect alot of booo's here as we have been spoilt with the Kennedy / Darling combo for so long. But nothing lasts forever.

Darling.

Seems to struggle at the MCG and has been poor so far. Yes Kennedy is almost cooked as well but jeez we have serious depth in young kp talent coming through.

Oscar
Waterman
Brander
Williams

I expect alot of booo's here as we have been spoilt with the Kennedy / Darling combo for so long. But nothing lasts forever.
Are you suggesting Darling to the midfield?

Darling.

Oscar
Waterman
Brander
Williams

Darling plays AA level footy as the number 1 target.

I wouldn't move him on, he just needs a foil.

Darling.

Oscar
Waterman
Brander
Williams

Not a knee jerk reaction at all.

This time last year he was possibly the best player in the comp.

Lets get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back