List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing The Dockers trade history I suspect that they will probably offer Hogan,Conca and Lobb in a trade for Kelly.
And Geelong will ask for their first rounder as well

Shadow Minister

Senior List
Dec 2, 2008
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Yep, heard Tim Kelly and wife had a disturbing bogan orgy involving Nathan Wilson, Bennell, Conca and their partners.

Would prefer orgies with Barrass and Brander I heard on SEN.

Seems legit

E8B1C8CE-4484-4B68-9827-267279F9F22E.jpeg

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It's actually pretty impressive how much worse a player Wilson is at Freo, always seemed to be a great kick til he flew back to WA
I reckon a lot of people got mixed up between Wilson and Williams.

Williams is the far better of the two

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon a lot of people got mixed up between Wilson and Williams.

Williams is the far better of the two
Wouldn't be surprised if that was true, given they are both indigenous boys who played similar roles in the same team with similar last names too.

But yeah, Williams is absolutely better. More damaging AND racks up more of the ball.

There's no doubt that Wilson looked better in a better team too, with teammates up the ground that would work for him coming out of defence. He was getting some good numbers for metres gained back then, name not coming up in the same conversations these days.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Guys like Wilson look good in greats sides but are exposed as average in shitty sides. Love Jetts but he’s also similar in that regards.

JJ is a norm smith medalist and big average now.

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
What do we think of Jake Patmore as a potential rookie option in the future? I read just now he’s done an ACL, and I remember him being a fairly late pick for port... he’s obviously no guarantee to still be on that list by the time he gets back to footy and they have plenty of midfield options.. WA lad. Worth a look?
I asked the Ports board about him late last year, and they were pretty happy with his development - the consensus was he was playing some good SANFL footy as a linebreaking halfback.
If he wants to come home now he'd be cheap as chips I guess... but do we really want anyone that Port fans were mildly happy with?

Chad in Vegas

All Australian
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Let’s not kid ourselves. If Kelly has an outstanding season, Geelong will not be giving kelly and their second for our first. Especially if that puck starts at say 15 and slides 2-3 places as per usual.

We will offer our first and second. Whilst kelly is out of contract, he isn’t a free agent. Yes we can talk about all the hypotheticals of how he can get to us, that occur very rarely and are still risky themselves. Freo and Geelong have no interest in making it easy for us.
If he backs up again this year I would have no issues in offering up our first (which will be pick 19, after we win the flag and GWS get a first round compo for losing Cogs to us for nothing)

Bluengold91

Senior List
Aug 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Brissie are the sort of side that if everything clicks they could do a hawks 2008 kind of season. The talent is there, they have talented pillars front and back and a strong experienced ruck.

They'd need a couple of the young guys like Rayner, Berry and McLuggage to step up to top tier level or close to straight away through the middle but the pieces look to be there for rapid improvement.

I think it's more likely they have a strong start to the season before tailing off in the last third. They are a genuinely huge danger game for us round 1.
No where near capable of doing a hawks 08 this year, unless hipwood somehow turns into buddy n another key forward emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back