List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coniglio is a free agent but i assume you think GWS will match the offer .

My thoughts were coniglio as a FA

Ahchee with one of our second rounders

Sharpe with our first

No kelly
I believe GWS have freed up space and will match our offer as it will not be overs. One of the lesser Melbourne clubs will offer more but I cannot see Cogs going to a Saints or Norf outfit.

GWS have a high rating academy prospect they will want draft currency to get him - Green is seen by my contacts as top 5.

I am fine keeping our 1st pick and going Sharp or a similar balanced midfielder

Petch is currently tracking better than Lecras was at the same age/point in their career.

Actually think Parker from the saints would have been a perfect Lecras replacement.

Petruccelle is wasted inside 50 long term. He's a very different player to LeCras and his pace should be used up the ground. I reckon he'll eventually have a HF/wing role.

Only 40-50 goals a season.

No worries.

Josh Caddy kicked 46 last year and was traded for pick 24. Will Hoskin-Elliott kicked 42 and went for a future 2nd round pick. Dan Menzel and Jeff Garlett kicked 40+ in 2017. It's hardly the benchmark of a superstar.

Only 40-50 goals a season.

No worries.
I think you were being slightly sarcastic, but that's exactly what LeCras was. 219 games, 441 goals, 2 per game, 40-50 in a season.

I actually think that we could get 30 a season from Petrucelle, Rioli and Ryan, and 20-25 from Cripps. That's a better return than 50 from LeCras, 25 from Cripps and 10-20 from Hill and whoever else we had.

I think you were being slightly sarcastic, but that's exactly what LeCras was. 219 games, 441 goals, 2 per game, 40-50 in a season.

I actually think that we could get 30 a season from Petrucelle, Rioli and Ryan, and 20-25 from Cripps. That's a better return than 50 from LeCras, 25 from Cripps and 10-20 from Hill and whoever else we had.

LeCras was a 60 goal a season player early on but it's more sustainable not to have him as the #1 target.

Maybe Waterman could be the guy or even Cripps but I think it would be great to have a reliable 3rd target that will kick ~2 goals most weeks. Ryan and Petruccelle are the sort of players that will kick 3 or 4 one week and be cold the next.

Imagine the outcry if Buddy moves back home and we have the option of picking his son up as an NGA?
Are we getting the big bud man now too? Kelly, coniglio now this wow. If we got Franklin my missus would bawl her eyes out, massive hawks fan. Fock that would be good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeCras was a 60 goal a season player early on but it's more sustainable not to have him as the #1 target.

Maybe Waterman could be the guy or even Cripps but I think it would be great to have a reliable 3rd target that will kick ~2 goals most weeks. Ryan and Petruccelle are the sort of players that will kick 3 or 4 one week and be cold the next.

When Waterman gets on a roll he can kick a bag as seen by his 2 five goal hauls in WAFL and I think on debut in his draft year he kicked 5 goals for Claremont seniors..If he could park in the Lecca pocket or close to goals he will dominate not immediately but a bit more games experience into him ..
Only has 18 games played to his name but has presence and a character..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

images

When Waterman gets on a roll he can kick a bag as seen by his 2 five goal hauls in WAFL and I think on debut in his draft year he kicked 5 goals for Claremont seniors..If he could park in the Lecca pocket or close to goals he will dominate not immediately but a bit more games experience into him ..
Only has 18 games played to his name but has presence and a character..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

WAFL is a different ball game because he's already a very good player at that level. I remember LeCras as a small going back to West Perth before he was established in the Eagles side and kicking 7. Players with a couple of AFL pre-seasons under their belt should be going back to the WAFL and having an impact. I was a big fan of Waterman early last year as a HF and he was handy vs St Kilda getting up the ground and taking 7 marks. Hopefully he can find a role in the side where he has an impact without having a lot of ball channeled through him.

Just Brayshaw or Cerra? Or both? Or one plus something.
Gee Brayshaw or Cerra for Kelly. That's a fackin' laugh. I'd be packing their bags for them if I was a Freo nuffie. Never have, never will see the value in Brayshaw's number 2 selection. He looks slow and makes bad decisions, isn't a big body and can't take a mark. Cerra is a little bit better, probably a future permanent fixture at Freo but not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back